(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第三十五章

[A/N: Listen to the song if you want to for an extra punch!]

"BANG! BANG! BANG!" loud gunshots pierced through the air, silencing the pants and exhaustion of everyone fighting.

You shot your eyes to the source, your eyes widen in terror when you saw Izana laying on the ground beside Kakucho with 3 gunshot wounds on his chest. His chest moved up and down with great efforts every time, his punctured lungs made it hard for him to breathe.

You turn to face the culprit—Kisaki. He has the same shocked expression on his face, he was surprised that someone like Izana who cared for nobody would use himself as a shield. Izana — the same person who lives to ruin and instills fear on people ended up dying because of a servant.

A loud engine roared, you saw Hanma speeding a bike towards Kisaki. He grabbed Kisaki by his torso with ease and sped away. 

"Y/N!" Ran called out to you, he was crouching near the 2 lifeless bodies on the floor. He tossed a set of keys to you, you jumped up to catch it. "Do what you have to and come back. We'll see you at dinner." he smiled at you.

You nodded and ran towards Ran's bike, you got on it and called out to Takemitchi. "LET'S GO." He nodded and hopped onto the passenger seat, you sped away instantaneously, trailing the duo that left earlier.

The bike in front crashed and skidded, Takemichi hopped off the bike and made his way towards Kisaki. You saw Hanma holding a pole behind Takemitchi, he was about to swing it on the male's head but you kicked his arm, releasing his grip from the pole.

Kisaki stood up and scurried away, "TAKEMICHI, GO AFTER HIM. Leave Hanma to me!" Takemichi nodded and ran after the rat— 'I believe in you, Takemichi.'

Hanma smirked at you, he combed through his hair with one hand. "I usually only hit on girls ♡ but I'll make an exception today and fight you." 

You straightened your fist and fixed your leg posture into a fighting stance, waving your fingers inward as an invitation for him to land the first blow. He wasted no time and charged straight into you—

You relentlessly chased after Kisaki, he made multiple turns as if leading you to a fixed destination. You don't care about his tricks anymore, you must stop him before more loses their life! You followed him inside an entrance, metal fences caged the area to fend it from outside.

Kisaki stood in the middle of the piece of land, the sandy ground was soft and slightly muddy due to melted snow. Large concrete poles and steel girders spread around the area, stacking up like Jenga pieces. An unfinished 3 storeys building stood tall ahead, there were huge openings that were not covered with walls, exposing the interior.

You went into a fistfight with Kisaki after he admitted all his foiled plans. Amidst the arguments you saw images of him proposing to Hina in your head, could it be..?