JeongChan- Part 2

Continuation

.....

"I-Innie?"

"I-Innie?"

The youngest member of Straykids bit his lip, looking away from Chan and to the clock.

"Shit, I'm late.", he broke free from his arms and went to the other side of the room to grab his phone and clock, letting out a breath as he felt the older get up and walk to the door, he ran a bit to the same place and stopped, waiting for Chan to open it.

The older took his hand to the lock instead, closing both of them inside.

Jeongin's stomach turned as their eyes met, the extra jacket he had around his arm falling to the floor.

"H-Hyung?"

"I don't feel like letting you go."

Jeongin frowned.

"Hyung, it's not funny, I don't want to be late."

"Call her and cancel it."

The younger rolled his eyes, trying to go past him.

"We talked about this, I'll be back on time and-"

He felt all the air in his lungs be sucked out and his back met the door instead, Chan had an arm on each side of him, and despite being slightly shorter, Jeongin still felt smaller than him.

"Call her and cancel. You're not going anywhere."

"W-what? Why?"

It wasn't like Jeongin cared, it had been a total invention, his crush on her, just something to keep both his mind away from the man in front of him and anyone's suspicions.

Chan shrugged.

"I don't feel like it. Call her."

"N-now?"

Chan nodded, leaning closer and bending his arms more. Jeongin cleared his throat, hands shaking a bit as he found the contact and called the girl.

The answer was almost instant.

"Hey?"

"Hi! Jeongin, what's up?"

Chan rolled his eyes slightly at the voice, making Jeongin furrow his eyebrows.

"Nothing much, i'm- Ahm..."

Chan glared at him.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry, I can't make it today.", he spoke, followed by silence on the other side.

"Oh. Why not?"

Jeongin opened his mouth to answer some stupid excuse, but all that came out was a gasp.

His body and mind stopped functioning as he felt Chan's breath on his neck, followed by a soft kiss against his sensitive skin. He got chills all over him, fireworks threatening to go off in his tummy.