01 ; admiration

"He's scary," one of her seatmates whispers in her ear as they glance at the male who took the corner left seat near the window from theirs in the front row. Kim Namwoon, highly known chuunibyou who got held back last year. Being a year older than everyone in the first year, he has garnered lots of attention.

From his white hair to his red eyes, he was the talk of the school.

"I can't believe they're making you tutor him," one of their other classmates muttered once again, "I fear for you Sena."

Sena just smiled back at the group crowding her desk.

Lee Sena, first year at Chungli Highschool, ranked 1st academically throughout the entire district. Poster girl for the ideal student, never talks back, never makes bad remarks, social, and diligent when it comes to her studies. Every Asian parent has compared their kid to her at least once.

Seeing her clean record, the school had decided to assign her to their troublemaker in hopes that he would take after her.

"I'm sure he's not that bad," she laughs it off with a wave of her hand, "he probably just has a different thought process."

"as if!" one of the girls scoffs, "i heard he beat up some upperclassmen, that's the reason they held him back."

"yeah, yeah. I heard he hospitalized someone."

"i heard he's involved with gangsters."

"isn't he a gang leader?"

"I'm sure they're just rumors," the short hair girl reasons with a smile on her lips.

"must be tiring being as nice as you all the time," the girls laughed as the final bell rings, signaling the end of their day. Sena glances at the male once again seeing him getting his stuff, she hurriedly says her goodbyes to her friends, shoving her textbooks into her bag and rushing after him.

The male used his long legs to walk while she chased after him.

He doesn't seem to notice her even with her loud breaths following him, this goes on for a bit as he marches on.

"Kim Namwoon!" She shouts his name as she grabs onto the male's jacket to stop him from moving. The white haired male hums as he looks down on the girl's panting figure, leaning his head to the side as if questioning what she wanted with him.

"what do you want?"

"Teacher told me to tutor you," she lets out a huff before standing up to her full height, "please come with me to the library."

"No," the male says dryly, "I'm busy."

"Wait-"

"I have something to do today, bother me another time." Namwoon says before he grabbed his bags and ran, Sena seeing this action tries to follow him but he has a height advantage on her. Along with her heavy book bag, the girl keeps running after him. The pair stopping under a bridge, both leaning on the walls panting heavily.

"I said stop following me," The older says between his pants.

"I can't," she replied, "I'll get in trouble if you don't pass."

"fuck off." He flips her the bird.

"just let me tutor you."

"I don't need it."

"You do!"

"I don't!"

The 2 continue to argue completely oblivious to the group of people slowly assembling around their spot. The scent of cigarettes slowly fills the tunnel as the sound of metal clanking against concrete interrupts them.