02 ; train towards the end

It's been a year since Lee Sena and Kim Namwoon meet.

Things were going great for them, Namwoon had graduated and managed to be put in the same class as the girl once again. Sena was offered a few internships and scholarships for the government despite her young age.

They both got closer together.

"Are you dating Kim Namwoon?" Lee Sena chokes on her spit at the question her friend asked. Hitting her chest to calm herself down, the girl sends a look to the other, "You guys seem really close."

"It's not like that." she denies but the other deadpans at her.

"Kim Namwoon, resident troublemaker, held back for a year, is fetching you a drink right now."

"We're just friends!"

"Friends who go on dates and hold hands."

"What?! No-"

"You're literally wearing his jacket right now," the girl points out.

"It's not like that-"

"Danna, I have your drink" Namwoon comes into the room, placing the said item on her desk, "It's your favorite."

"Thank you," She smiles up at him as she caresses his cheek like always before he walks towards his usual spot at the back of the room.

"He even calls you wifey"

"That's not what it means-!"

The girl gets teased a lot. Most of the school has just assumed that they were a couple. It made good gossip, the number 1 student dating and changing the bad boy.

Those were the good days.

It didn't matter now.

[ THE MAIN SCENARIO HAS ARRIVED ]

MAIN SCENARIO #1 : PROOF OF VALUE
kill one or more living beings

TYPE : main
DIFFICULTY : F
TIME LIMIT : 10 minutes
REWARD : 300 coins
FAILURE : death

A text box floating to the side showcased these words after the prime minister was shown to be shot dead. The other passengers in their cart were panicking, but a selected few remained calm. Sena watched from the side as the group beat up a granny, with Namwoon leading the charge. The mob is descending relentlessly on the poor elder as the girl stands on the sidelines even though she was the one who instigated said beatdown.

'Following orders so well,' she mused in her thoughts as she kept staring. Moments prior to this, she had told the other to draw attention to himself, and of course, he listened.

Sena watched the only other space where there were still people, 2 office workers and the guy who spoke up against her Namwoon. They were arguing but she can't hear what they were saying over the loud sounds of the crowd. She can see the black-haired man glancing at the group with a glaze that she was familiar with, the glaze of someone that knew what to do next.

An explosion from the other cart shakes theirs.

People cried out, covering themselves as smoke comes in through the gaps of the doors. Sena can see a dark figure in the smoke coming towards the group, a shiver runs down her spine. She was getting bad vibes from the scene, she needed to be more cautious in the future.

The next thing you know, the man from before rammed into her Namwoon who bursts out in anger.

"What the fuck's your problem?!" He angrily shouts, "Keep going! Kill her!"