06 ; tunnels of darkness

[ A scenario penalty has been added ]

[ From now on, food stockpiling is limited ]

[ All existing stockpiled food has disappeared ]

There's a mass panic in the station now. People are screaming their protests in outrage at the new dokkaebi's actions. The decision to get rid of all existing food in the station whilst there was a coin shortage was deviant as they just spent their coins on stockpiling supplies.

"I didn't get to finish our honey," Sena pouts slightly, her lips jutting out as she stuffs her hands in the pockets of her green jacket. "Should've listened to Dokja-oppa"

Ever since they got here, the girl had managed to swap out her old bloodied t-shirt with a new one but had to replace her skirt entirely. She now donned a black skirt that matches Namwoo's new slacks as their outfits seemed to now be coordinated to match. Too bad they had to abandon their school bags with all their supplies in addition to getting rid of the white-haired boy's gloves. They were beyond saving at this point, tethered in so many places from his abrupt use of abilities in the first round.

"Don't feel too bad," the boy placed his hand atop her head for a small pat as he pulled her body towards his, encasing her figure with his as they assumed their usual positions. "Just get your sponsor to buy use more"

[ Raging Little Sister fans herself with a stack of money ]

[ Raging Little Sister sponsors 1000 coins ]

[ Abyssal Black Flame Dragon sponsors 1000 coins ]

"huh?" It looks like both their sponsors wanted to flaunt their wealth as both incarnations received a notification of coins now being added to their balance.

"That's nice," Sena smiles as she leans into the warmth behind her, "thank you for your donations!"

"Hmm." Namwoon nods in agreement as he snuggles impossibly closer.

The pair's actions were strange as they address the panic of the crowd with disinterest. Seriously though, anyone who could see them is positively biting on their handkerchief from the couple's extreme PDA.

[ The 'survival cost' clause has been added ]

[ From now on, 100 coins will be deducted every night for the 'survival cost'. If you can't pay the 'survival cost', you will die ]

[ The 'survival cost' penalty will be maintained until the second main scenario is cleared ]

"Do you think it's possible to kill a dokkaebi?" The short-haired girl can feel a vein pop up on the side of her neck as she looks at the figure floating in the air.

"Fucking annoying." The boy mutters as he also glares at the figure.

[ Raging Little Sister wants to see if it is possible too ]

[ SECOND SCENARIO HAS ARRIVED]

SECOND SCENARIO : FOOD ACQUISITION
Directly hunt the monsters that can be used as food and cook them.

TYPE : Sub
DIFFICULTY : E
TIME LIMIT : None
COMPENSATION : 500 coins
FAILURE : ???

"Ahh, let us join too Dokja-oppa" Sena calls out as the pair walk towards the group.

It is entirely inappropriate for her to call Dokja 'oppa' but it's the end of the world. If they wanted to reprimand her on her manners then they can kiss her ass. She has been playing nice for the past 2 years, if she wanted to act like how she used to then you can't really fault her on that.