Thoughts Need To Die

Anne's Pov

Ever since I was sent back home life has been different. The planters were with me and I would constantly have to fight off robots that King Andrias would send to destroy me.

 It's been 5 years and I still haven't gotten back to rescue my friends. Who knows, they could be dead by now... Man, I miss them so much. 

"Bye mom, I'm going for a walk!" I yelled out the door, not waiting for an answer. I decide to leave the planters at home because I don't want them to get hurt or anything. 

I walk to the playground where Marcy and I would always play. Also the place that Sasha became our friend, and where we were sent to Amphibia... 

I sit on a bench and sigh as I put my head back, I hate it here... then why do I keep coming back? It's because I think that I could randomly go back to find Sasha and Marcy. But I know that none of that will happen... I touch my right arm, it had been ripped off due to my powers being used, all that is there now is a nub. Polly has tried to make me a robotic arm but every time she messes something up, I bet Marcy could do it. 

I let out another sigh as I rub my temples, god did they hurt. They looked bloodshot, I haven't been getting the sleep I needed. 

The second time I rub my temples I feel a sharp pain in my eyes, I grunt in pain as it hurts more than expected. My eyes open and I could see a portal, I gasp and stand up. Tears rush down my cheeks and hit the ground as I take a deep breath in and let it out, a bit puff of blue smoke leave my mouth before I dash to the portal. My eyes are all blue at this time, I rub my temples and my eyes go back to normal and I can see normally. 

Was that real? Did I actually get back to Amphibia? 

I open my eyes to see myself surrounded my trees. I recognize this place. I looked around and ran to a tree with a symbol on it. It had a very poorly carved A into it, From years ago. 

This is real! I'm actually here in Amphibia!