Sleepover

Anne's Pov

So this is happening, I'm having a sleepover with my old friends. This feels totally different. I'm really glad I brought my bag with some extra clothes or I'd have to sleep in my clothes I had on earlier. I had just gotten changed right before Sasha showed up so I was all ready. I glance down at Marcy who was writing in their journal, they were always doing that or playing their video games. 

Sasha was getting dressed in the spare room, I hummed a little as I waited for Sasha to be done. I sat on the bed and looked at my nubby arm, then suddenly Marcy sat down beside me and rested up against me. 

"So Anne, before I was looking at your arm and I saw that there were blue lines that looked like veins going through your arm. Does that hurt when they are pressed on or no?" Marcy asked as I looked down at her journal, she had drawn several prototypes of a robotic arm. None of them looked like what Polly made me. 

"No it doesn't hurt, but it does hurt when I accidentally hit it on something" I replied before realizing that Marcy switched sides and was on the side my nubby arm was on, they rolled my sleeve up and took a closer look before writing something down. They then pulled out a tape measure and measured my arm, then wrote it down. I didn't really mind, though it was a bit awkward with us not talking. 

"I'm back bitches!" Sasha yelled as he closed the door behind him with a big proud smile. He had one of my old shirts on, like... really old... 

"Language much?" I replied and Sasha looked at me with a blank look on his face. 

"Listen here miss perfect, but I've heard you curse the most out of all of us." Sasha shot right back at me. 

"Is this drama I'm hearing??" I pretended like I was cleaning my ears before Sasha huffed and sat on the other side of me, he never liked being teased but always liked being the teaser. 

"So what are we going to do?" I ask as both Marcy and Sasha look up at me, I felt misplaced being for how tall I was compared to them. I waited for an answer but it took a solid minute or 2 for one of them to reply. 

"We could go prank some of the Newt guards!" Marcy suggested, and to be honest... it wasn't a horrible idea. 

"Sure!!" Sasha and I both replied at the same time which was a bit awkward but we quickly got over it. "What do you have?" I ask as I stood up and looked around as if I was going to find anything. 

"Oh you know just.... THIS!!!" Marcy took out a can of silly string and started spraying me with it. Sasha started laughing hysterically, he obviously thought that this was funny as I try to run away from Marcy. 

"AHHHH!!!!" I yell as I then fall and get sprayed in the face by Marcy, I lay there like I'm dead. "Bleh-" I say in defeat. 

"Awe I'm out of silly string... or am i?" Marcy says as they looked at Sasha who gulped and tried to run, but when he ran past me I grabbed his leg. He fell to the ground and I held onto him. Marcy did indeed have one can left and they began spraying Sasha and getting me along with it. Sasha screamed and squirmed in my arm as I held onto Sasha as long as I could. The can eventually ran out and Sasha and I were covered in silly string. 

Marcy giggled and threw the cans away, Sasha and I both looked at each other. We both knew what we had in mind, we nod and Sasha grabs Marcy and holds them down as I began tickling them. Marcy began laughing loudly and squirming a whole bunch. After a while we eventually stopped and Marcy had tears in their eyes from how hard they were laughing. 

"Y-you 2 are the worst!" Marcy jokingly said as Sasha gasped and pretended to act like Marcy's words hurt. 

"Ouch! How rude Marbles! We were just playing!" Sasha said in a sarcastic tone before we all basically yawned at the same time. I look at the time as my eyes widen. 

"Dude! It's like 3 in the morning!!" I say as both Marcy and Sasha both are surprised. I can't believe we stayed up this late without one of us falling asleep. Marcy climbed in bed and sighed before patting both sides of them, motioning for Sasha and I to lay next to them.
Sasha nods and climbed in bed with Marcy as I was a little hesitant but still got in, Marcy smiled as she laid back and got comfy. I did too along with Sasha, before you know it we all were out in a flash. 

That was a wild sleep over!..