Five.

Prince's POV:

The musky smell of men's cologne filled my nose and I smirked while tapping my fingers against the table. I didn't even bother turning around. "Do you not have any concept of time?" Amber asked arrogantly, crossing her arms as she stared at the woman behind me, who was an hour late. Everyone else had already eaten and was ready to leave, me and Brian however, decided to wait for Mya to show up. "I mean seriously, do you know how busy this man is?" Rolling my eyes at my employee's untrue statement, I saw Brian discreetly hand my new friend her carton of cigarettes before he offered her a place to sit down.

Her hoodie came past her waist and the sweatpants on her hips looked like they had seen better days, but I didn't mention it. Usually, women did their best to try and impress me by wearing the skimpiest clothes known to man and their fake persona would be very obvious. There was something about Mya that I liked, and I wanted to keep her around. I could be myself around her, something I couldn't do around the women I usually surrounded myself with. "Are you going to sit?" I asked with curiosity, watching as she continued to stand in the same place with her hands behind her back. She smiled at me, but didn't say anything.

"Do you want something to eat? I heard they have really good omelettes," Brian said after a few moments of silence. "I'll get one and you can split it with me," Nodding, Mya slowly sat down in the chair at the end of the table and shifted her weight several times to fix the seam of her pants before she sighed. "You must really love your boyfriend if you wear his clothes every day," I teased, gesturing to the outfit on her body as a smirk curved her lips.

"I told you, I don't have a boyfriend!" The playfulness in her tone was contagious, even to Amber, who was staring at her in amusement. "Oh yeah?" I challenged while propping my elbows up on the table and looking in her direction. Her eyes had changed color and when the light from the window hit them, they became a mixture of blue and green and I had to stop myself from getting lost in them.

"Then why do you have on his clothes?" I mumbled, resisting the playful urge to tease her even more as she bit her lip and focused her attention on the necklace I was wearing. I heard her answer me a few moments later."I don't. If you must know, these are my brothers." She pursued her lips and her eyes met mine for the second time before our little moment was interrupted by Brian, who scooted half of his omelet over to her.

"Eat it. This was way bigger than I expected and just looking at it is making my stomach hurt," Brian said, being dramatic and digging his fork into the biggest piece he could get in order to make Mya lighten up a little. He succeeded. "You know, you can smoke in here." He said, handing her the lighter she gave him earlier that morning and watched as she looked at me and shook her head. She knew I didn't like the smell, but I nodded towards the door and got up, ignoring the stares from Amber and Kirk. She was antsy, I could tell by the way her leg was bouncing up and down at the table and to be honest, I wanted to get away.

"Come with me," I said softly, stealing the carton from the table and watching her stand up and follow me out the door, the cold winter air hit us both in the face and I opened the carton, taking note that she only had two cancer sticks left before I looked at her. I pondered on asking her permission to do something that was way out of my comfort zone. I licked my lips and twirled the cigarette between my fingers. "May I?" I asked, silently cursing myself when she looked at me in confusion.

"May you what?" Mya was staring at me and I smiled sheepishly before she smiled widely and seemed to catch my drift without me having to explain myself. "I don't see why not, go ahead." She replied, opening her mouth and attempting to not laugh as I put the cigarette between her lips, watching as she leaned against the brick wall out of sight. A satisfied smile made its way onto my face as she laughed with her head bowed, fixing the cigarette that was in between her teeth.