Eleven.

Prince's POV:

I had no plans to get out of bed the next morning, not even the itch to create like I usually did when sleep wouldn't take over my mind. The piano in my suite was left untouched for the first time as I laid beside the girl with blue and hazel eyes and drifted in and out of sleep. Unknowingly to us, her legs were over mine while one of my hands rested on her pulsating hip bone. She'd been sick off and on all night long and I woke up once with her on the bathroom floor, fast asleep in her own sweat.

She was miserable. Eventually, I woke up again to find her body pressed against mine, once again gripping my necklace. I'd subconsciously ran my fingers across her shoulder blades to calm her when she'd wake up gasping, only for her to tell me to go back to sleep. The blackout curtains were a plus, and I ignored every knock on the door. I knew who they were and I didn't feel like dealing with them. So instead, I covered me and Mya back up and felt her hold my free hand before she snuggled further into the cold duvet and groaned quietly at my hand's position.

A couple hours later, I was awoken by frantic knocking and I groaned in annoyance, accidentally tightening my grip around Mya's waist and bringing her closer. The waistband of her pants was loosely pulled down past her hip bones and I found myself digging my palm into her throbbing skin very gently and once again drifting in and out of sleep. Minutes later, I heard the door hit the wall and Amber's voice boom throughout the room. "We've been trying to get you to answer this door for hours!" She said, narrowing her eyes at me, then rolling them.

"You're here for work, remember? You're already late!" I huffed and practically shoo'ed Amber out before I picked my friend up, who was still half asleep, and took her in the bathroom with me. Before I turned the lights out, I saw her look at the jacuzzi tub with wide eyes. "You've never seen a jacuzzi tub before?" I asked, walking over to the edge of the tub and sitting Mya's body on it.

She smiled bashfully. "No. But u..um, you have to get ready. You're late they said." Humming, I waited a few seconds before I responded as I filled up the bathtub and found some shampoo and conditioner to use as bubbles. I found joy in being with Mya. Luxurious items didn't phase her, who I was didn't phase her. "Who cares if I'm late. I sign their checks. Now, this'll help your hips. Trust me." I turned the lights out and threw my clothes somewhere in the corner.

I kept the shower door cracked and heard the jets turn on a minute after the tub started filling. The sigh of relief from Mya's lips made me laugh quietly. "I told you." My voice echoed. We couldn't see each other in the darkness, but I had every intention of keeping my word. "Hey P?" Mya was always quiet and often hesitated every time she tried to talk to me, but I was attempting to show her she didn't have to be afraid to start a conversation. Not with me.

"Yes mama?" I said, hearing the water move.

"Um, are we going out to eat or anything?" I furrowed my eyebrows together and bit my lip. "Because I..would you help me? If we do?" Mya asked, embarrassed. I frowned when I realized why.

"Of course I will." I whispered back while turning off the shower and drying my body. "It'll be our secret." Sensing a smile form on her lips, I also heard a sigh as I exited the bathroom to go find a new outfit to put on. With my towel around my waist, I left the bathroom door open slightly and turned on one of the lamps in order to see.

I settled on the same outfit style as the day prior, but only a different color. My shirt was deep purple and my pants matched like always. There were three buttons in the front of the crop top style shirt and a little more on my pants. I hummed to myself as I put on my signature heels, –which also matched– and decided to bring it all together by a white faux fur coat. My eyes wandered to my friend's backpack on the floor and I knitted my eyebrows together as I lightly tapped on the door to gain her attention.