Festival

Prompt from a friend:
You and and the Madrigal family are close family friends, though there is one certain shapshifter who has his eyes on you and ask you to the festival of lights (just go with it I only know customs to Columbian Christmas) both are 15 so.

F/c - Fav color
E/c - eye color
H/c - hair color
S/n - Siblings name
N/n - nickname
M/n - Mother's name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yours pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll be back papá!" I rush down the stairs of our house seeing him in the kitchen with s/n, looking over he smiles gently "alright hun, Can you pick up a few things from the market? I have the list" "sure thing papá" walking over he hands me the paper.

"Alright you go have fun, Cariño. Maybe find a boy to talk to" He said in a teasing manner causing my face to heat up and give a weak chuckle "Shush old man, I'll be back with your things" Giving a soft smile I get the basket and run out the door getting partially blinding by the light though it quickly went away to show the beautiful town Encanto.

We've lived here since I was three, my mother was great friends with Pepa; I was always there when mamá came for dinner, or one of the kids wanted to have a playdate with me. And they were there months ago after her death, offering their support for our family.

Dashing around people I give hellos and responses when needed as I go to the market, Looking at the list, getting the things needed I look around for certain needed things for s/n. Papá tends to forget alot, he's been working double time after Mamá died. Going towards the check out I smile at the owner letting her get the total up "Ah Y/n are you going to the festival tomorrow?" "I...sorry, festival?" The owner stares wide eyed before laughing "Yes the festival tomorrow, we have it every year to rember Alma's husband"

How did I forget? Was sleepless nights doing work at dad's shop after he passed out during it affecting me? "Oh right," Giving a soft chuckle and pulling out my bag "guess I forgot" she hums as I give the amount "So anyone special you think about going with? Isabela has told me lots about you and Camilo's 'friendship' " She said making quotations with her hands, I was much to quick to defend myself "What?! No no- sure he's funny and everything but I'm no where near a person expectations" She raises her brow and before I could speak up I hear the door open and another voice pop up "Camilo I'm back, everything go o- Oh y/n!"

My mouth goes agape looking back and forth before Camilo shifts back to himself, "Everything went fine miss," He goes around the counter whispering in my ear "Maybe going to the festival with you would be fun, hermoso" He smirks at me as he exits.

I could feel my face flamming hot as I rush to get the things into my basket, Giving a quiet goodbye to the actual owner and running to the Castia where I knew the ones who would (and could) help me were.

"Castia let me in please!" I spoke up as Castia opened the door for me letting me in. I could see senora Pepa and señor Félix in the kitchen with Pepa's sister, though they weren't first to notice me as I see the flash of purple and orange to show Dolores and Isabela.

These two seem different but act alike in ways, one of them is helping me with practically all my problems "N/N why do you look all flustered-" "Camilo asked her to the festival I heard it from the school" Isabela hides her face trying not to laugh, after a few mintues she calms down "Ok ok, we'll go to your house get you somethings and you stay here. You need to be ready for that festival and you...well you suck at make" "I do not!" I puff me cheeks out as Castia makes the floor go in waves and opening the door letting us all be pushed out.

"On the way we can see what Camilo is saying" Dolores winks at me letting me roll my eyes as Isabela was quick to be on my side "oh but I wanna hear about you and Mariano" she interjects giggling causing me to laugh as you can see Dolores look away muttering a small 'shut up'.