I'm sorry

TRIGGER WANRING HERE: Self harm, bloody description, PLEASE SKIP THIS ONE

Prompt: Camilo is Self-harming and Dolores heard, getting to Y/n who helps him through a panic attack

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Camilo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I never knew how I ended up like this, I had a great life! Handsome boyfriend, decent family what else?

It didn't matter as I stared at the lines covering my thigh as they gushed out blood, my vision was blacking out and all I could do was sob.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dolores
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't sleep, I didn't want to. Hearing my brother sob concerned me, he only did this as a kid when he had nightmares. Making his way to his door I open it seeing the horror infront of it.

Camilo sat there staring up at me like a deer in lights as blood covered his thigh and the tiny rusted blade I could make out of it.

My breath hitch as I thought of what to do, Surely I could grab Tiá's food and Mamá. But the way I hear his breathing pick up I had to get someone, Y/n! Yeah I could get him.

"Ok- Hermano just please try and take deep breaths while I go get Y/N" Dashing away from the door and down the stairs with Castia's help I get to start running towards the village.

The familiar small house of Y/N's is just outta reach, making it to his window I start tapping loudly looking back at the Castia and to the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just wanted sleep, just eight hours- I just wanted actual sleep. Sitting up I glare at the window thinking it was Camilo, Slowly getting up and stretching my arms I get to the window opening it.

Wait why was it Dolores?

"Y/n please you gotta help Camilo- He was bloodly and holding this blade and he started to have a panic at-" Quickly I grab my jacket and bag getting out through the window, "Get Julieta's food and I can calm him down." She nods and soon both of us are running towards the Castia, and as the Castia is she was fast with her floors pushing me upstairs sliding right infront of Camilo's door that was wide opening actually.

I see what Dolores meant, the blood, his rusted blade, and the cuts. Walking over I kneel down beside him slowly. "Camilo, Hey...I know it's hard to speak so try and nod or shake your head for me ok?" With a gentle voice I could muster up I thankfully see him nod but I also see him holding his stomach; Please don't throw up Camilo.

"Ok- ok can I touch you hun" He nods slowly gasping for air as I hug him letting my hand softly play with his hair "good job baby,  I know you hate this. Panic attacks aren't fun, we need to try and start breathing exercises ok? Think you can" he head shook shifty causing a frown.

"Camilo, I need you to try ok? Listen to my heart beat and try to take deep breaths" He didn't move his head but I could hear the broken hitches of his breathing as he tried to stop hyperventilating all together, no one with panic attacks have these easy.

But soon he's calmed, now laying onto my chest exhausted from the previous events. Dolores came in not to long after Camilo was almost asleep holding arepas, she hands them to me and leaves closing the door.

"Here baby can you eat this, we need to heal those wounds" He opened his eyes a tiny bit carefully taking a bite out of one.

His leg started to look like normal so I picked him up placing him on the bed, "I need to get you some water, mi amor."  He nods carefully and I walk out heading to the kitchen. Castia already there pushing the glass of water onto the counter "Thank you, Castia" I whisper picking up the glass before getting back upstairs to Camilo's room.

Shutting the door behind me I get to the bed in no time "Sit up baby, drink some water" and he did sit up, and did drink all of it. After all panic attacks leave you with dry throats and everything beside it.

Placing the cup down I get into the bed holding Camilo close, he was tired and so was I so. With a soft kiss on his forehead, I pull up the blanket to cover us as he smiles muttering "I love you so much Querido." Before he closed his eyes for the final time tonight and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THIS WAS SO SHORT AND I DO APOLOGIZE, I AM WORKING ON CHAPTER 5 FOR PROMISE AND IF YOU ASK ME I THINK I WANNA RE WRITE IT.

Ok but thank you all for being patient and showing your love to these stories I really appreciate all of you guys.