015🔥

Olivia hadn't seen Isla for a couple of days and she was worried about her. She knew that she and Patrick had been having some issues. But she didn't know what had actually happened to her.

Olivia looked up as Warren walked into the bedroom. He smiled. "You okay babe?" He asked as he kissed her.

Olivia nodded and sighed. "I'm fine. I just... I don't know. I'm worried about Isla. I haven't seen her in a couple days. And she hasn't text me either. So I'm worried," she told him.

Warren kissed her and smiled. "I'm sure she's fine babe. She's probably gone away for a couple days. Go get away from that prick you call your father," he said.

"Yeah maybe. But he's not my father. He cannot physically put his hands on me and expect me to be his perfect daughter. It's not working like that," Olivia said.

"I get you there babe. It'll be okay. I promise."

***
Warren had been called to London for a couple of days for business. Olivia wasn't stupid. She knew it was dodgy. But she didn't care. She just wanted Warren to come back to her.

Olivia left the flat and sighed. She made her way over to the pub in the hopes she would see Isla. She walked in and smiled as she saw Jack. "Is Isla upstairs?" She asked.

"Er no darling. Isla moved out. She told us about her and Patrick. And we didn't approve so she packed her stuff and left. I think she's living with him," Jack said.

Olivia frowned. "Right. I'll try the flat then. Thanks Jack," she said.

***
Olivia got to Patrick's flat. She banged on the door. Patrick opened it with a smile. "Hello Olivia. Can I help you?" He asked.

"Where's Isla?"

Patrick smirked. "She's in bed. You interrupted us."

Olivia rolled her eyes. "Then why are you fully dressed? I say fully because you literally have a tie on," she said.

"Goodbye Olivia."

***
Olivia was lying in bed. She groaned as she heard the door opening. Warren walked in. "Told you I'd be back. Did you miss me?" He asked as he stripped off.

"No. I'm tired. I was just about to drop off when you woke me up," Olivia mumbled.

Warren smirked and climbed into bed. He pulled her close and kissed her. "I bought you something. It's in the living room. You'll have to wait though."

"Bought me what?"

"Something to help you deal with Patrick."

Olivia jumped out of bed. She saw a gun frowned. "What the hell?! What's that doing here?" She asked as she turned to him.

Warren smirked. "It's what you wanted. You wanted to get rid of Patrick. I've helped you get closer to doing that," Warren said as he looked at her.

"Not bloody shoot him you idiot! Get that gun out of here now Warren. I mean it," she said a she turned and walked back into the bedroom.

Olivia had no idea what she was going to do about Patrick. She knew she couldn't shoot him. But she had no idea how everything was about to blow up. Big time.