07🔥

Olivia banged on the door to Patrick's flat. She was fuming. She couldn't believe she had caught her best friend in bed with her father.

Patrick opened the door and sighed. "Do you realise what time it is?" He asked.

Olivia shrugged and glared. "Why? Got Isla in your bed again?! You're a sick perverted prick," she  spat.

Patrick sighed and looked at her. "It didn't mean anything. It was just one night."

"And you think that makes it okay?! My best friend and you shagged her! I doubt it was only one time. Cause Isla isn't the type to fall into bed with a guy once."

Patrick rolled his eyes. "Watch how you're talking to me. Sienna is sleeping."

***

Olivia went to the pub. She saw Isla sitting outside. "I think we need to talk. Don't you?" She said.

"Liv. Please. It shouldn't have happened. I don't wanna fight with you," Isla said as she closed the book she was looking at. "Or have you come to drop me in it with Jack and Frankie?"

Olivia shook her head. "No. I just want to know why. Why him? You could get anyone," she told her.

"I don't know. I really don't. It was only a couple times. He made me feel better about stuff I guess. I ended it though."

Olivia frowned. "He told me it was only once. One of you is lying to me."

***

Olivia got a text on her phone from Warren:

Sorry babe. Been delayed. Be back at the weekend. Don't have too much fun without me - Warren xx

Olivia rolled her eyes. She sighed and put the phone away. Patrick walked over to her. "I take it you've talked to Isla?" He asked.

Olivia scoffed. "You're a liar. She told me it was more than once! She is my best friend! The only one who's been there for me through everything!" She yelled.

"Believe it or not, I am allowed to have some enjoyment. If that's with Isla then so be it."

Olivia scoffed. "You're old enough to be her father!"

***

Olivia sat in the club that night. All she could think of was Warren. She wanted him back with her.

Olivia saw someone sit down next to her. She looked to see Isla. "What do you want?" She spat.

"I'm sorry. I really am. I've talked to Jack and Frankie. They think it's best I get out of the village for a little bit. They know about Patrick. Cause I'm legal, they can't do anything about it. I just wanted to let you know," Isla said.

Olivia frowned. "What? You can't go."

Isla felt herself tearing up. She wiped them away. "I have to go. I hurt you and I didn't want to. Just please, stay safe and promise me that you'll look after yourself."

"I don't want you to go. I'm mad at you. But I can forgive you. Please."

"It's for the best. I truly am sorry," Isla said as she stood up and left. She turned back to Olivia. "I love you. You know that right?"

***

Patrick was sitting in the flat. The door opened and Sienna walked in. Olivia behind him. "I hope you're happy. Isla is gone and I'm all alone. I will never ever forgive you," she said.

Olivia sat by the fountain and cried. She didn't think she would see Isla again. But with how she was feeling, could she stay strong? Little did she know how Warren was going change her life... and not for the good.