06🔥

Olivia smiled as Patrick handed her a cup of coffee. He sat down opposite her. "It's good to have you here. I know Sienna will be devastated she missed you," he said.

"Well next time I'll stay longer. Although I swear I heard someone having sex," Olivia said as she rolled her eyes. "Probably Cindy Cunningham with her many men."

Patrick laughed and nodded. Olivia stood up and smiled. "I best get off. I said I'd meet Isla before college. She won't go if I don't so Jack has appointed me as her get to school motivation."

"Have a nice day."

***

Patrick looked up as Isla left the bedroom. She was in her black dress from the night before. Patrick smirked. "She won't know you were here. I promise."

"I can't keep doing this. It's not right. She's my best friend and you're her father and the head of my college. This is wrong and it won't happen again," Isla said as she walked out.

***

Olivia stood by the coffee shop and waited for Isla. Warren was away on business for a few days so Olivia needed to keep herself entertained. Isla eventually turned up. She smiled. "Sorry I'm late. Had some issues with my hair this morning," Isla lied.

"It's cool, are you okay? You seem off."

"I'm okay. Tired is all. I didn't get much sleep last night. Darren and Nancy were being loud," she lied. She couldn't tell Olivia that she was having sex with her father.

Olivia grinned. "Tell me about it. I stayed at my dad's last night and all I heard was someone having sex. I swear it was my dad," she told her. She saw the look on Isla's face. "You probably don't wanna hear about my dad's sex life."

Isla smiled faintly. She just motioned for Olivia to follow her.

***

Olivia sighed as she made her way to Price Slice. She got a text from Warren;

Be back soon babe ;) - Warren xx

Olivia smiled. She knew her relationship with Warren was wrong but she couldn't help it. She was hooked on him and she didn't care who knew. She saw Dodger and walked over to him. "Have you ever had sex with Isla?" She asked.

"Where's that come from?"

Olivia shrugged. "She's hiding something from her from me and I don't like it. She usually tells me everything. The only way she wouldn't tell me is if it was my brother who was mixing milk and eggs."

Dodger laughed. "It ain't me kid. Wouldn't mind though."

***

"YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER!" Olivia yelled at Dirk. He had been going on at her for skipping so much collage. She was sick of it.

"If that's how you feel, then get out!"

Olivia scoffed and grabbed her bag. She turned and left the boat. She was going to Patrick. She felt the tears hit her eyes as she saw Dirk crying. He had looked after her all her life and that was how she treated him.

Olivia got to the flat and walked inside. She heard moans coming from the bedroom. Olivia opened the door and paled. Her father and her best friend were having sex. "What the flipping hell is going on?"...