~1 pregnant~

Barbie and Ken were just coming back from their 5 year anniversary of being married. They went to see Mr. Beast do his video with his fans because they got chosen for it. It was their lucky day because it was also Ken's birthday.

So they decided to drive all the way to North Carolina to see their good friend Mr. Beast and to win money. They won 100,000 dollars. So Ken said "let's go to Las Vegas and gamble".

That's when barbie met her new best friend, Raquel. Little did barbie know, Raquel would change barbies life.

Because Ken was gambling so much, he ended up winning a lot of money and him and barbie decided to travel the world with Raquel because barbie told him she couldn't leave Raquel there.

After about a year of traveling around the US, Ken and barbie went back home leaving Raquel at her house which conveniently she lived close by. It was around 3 am when they got home and barbie was driving while Ken was asleep. Because barbie works many many many jobs, they lived in a mansion even bigger than the white house.

They got home and Ken was first in and went straight to bed, leaving barbie outside bringing all the luggage inside. Barbie was done with men, tired of them. She saw how Ken treated her, horribly. Always her doing things. Maybe this one time is acceptable because he was tired but other times he isn't and she is doing all the work.

Shes at a time in her life where nothing makes sense anymore. She's questioning her sexuality, asking herself if it was a mistake marrying Ken. Maybe she would be better off alone than with Ken. Maybe a divorce is the best option. She's so over him. Enraged at the thought of the horrible things Ken has done, she decides to throw Ken's stuff over the cliff that they lived on.

She decided she'll just lie to him and say that they left it in one of the hotels in New Mexico. He'd never notice that it's just over the cliff.

Barbie really wanted therapy because of Ken but didn't want gom to know she was going. Instead, barbie drove to Raquels house to vent to her about Ken. Luckly she wasn't asleep.

"RAQUEL IM SO OVER HIM. I HATE HIM SO MUCH. IM ALWAYS DOINN EVERYTHING FOR HIM. HE DOESNT DO ANYTHING IN THE HOUSE. IM PAYING ALL THE BILLS, BUYING ALL THE GROCERIES, FEEDING THE DOG, DRIVING HIM EVERYWHERE, DOING WAY MORE JOBS THAN HIM, AND EVEN IN ONE OF MY JOBS IM HIS BOSS AND I GAVE HIM A RAISE OF $20 AN HOUR. IM LIKE THE FRICKING HOUSEWIFE OF OUR HOUSE. I EVEN HELP THE MAIDS WE HAVE. HES JUST A GOLD DIGGER BECAUSE OF HOW RICH I AM WITH ALL MY JOBS. WE HAVENT HAD THE DEVILS TANGO IN SO LONG. THE LAST TIME WAS LITERALLY OUR HONEYMOON FROM WHEN WE GOT MARRIED. THAT WAS 5 YEARS AGO. HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT ME ANYMORE." barbie said through sobs.

All Raquel could do was listen to her dear friend cry about her husband. She wanted to help but she didn't know how.

"Raquel can I use your bathroom I feel like I need to throw up." Barbie said whilst covering her mouth incase she throws up.

"Yeah down the hallway to the left." Raquel says in a worried voice.

Barbie rushes over to the bathroom and throws up in the toilet. She flushes the toilet and then goes for raquels toothpaste and pulls out her toothbrush that was in her purse because she never got around to take the bathroom bag in the house.

The box of pregnancy tests falls out of the bag. Barbie looks at the box on the floor while mid brush. She thinks about if he should take it. What if she was pregnant? Who's baby would it be? Was it Ryan's from that one night that Ken and barbie went over for Ryan's birthday and while Ken was drunk and asleep on the couch, Ryan and barbie decided to have some fun 😏.

Could it be from that time? But Ryan used protection. Maybe it broke. Maybe it wasn't strong enough. It would explain why she hasn't had her period in over 2 months.

Barbie decided to finish brushing her teeth and take the test. She nervously squatted on the toilet and took the test.

She waited anxiously for the results to come in. After about 2 minutes, the result appeared. It came out positive. Barbie began to panic knowing it isn't Ken's and she doesn't know who's it is because on the streets she's kinda a fgirl.

She knows that everyone she's done it with used protection, but maybe it broke one of the times.

She wondered how to tell Ken, who's it is and if she should tell them, if who's it is will stay with her every step of the way, if she should get an abortion, or raise the baby with as a single mom, or give away the baby.

Her mind flooded with all these questions but decided to keep it to herself and first find out who's it is. Then her next step is telling Ken. After Ken is figuring out what she'll do with the baby. Then everything will fall into place.

She decided she'll figure everything out later and should get home because it's 4:15 am.

She exited the bathroom, told Raquel goodnight and took the short drive back home. She brought everything inside the house and went to bed. Because the mansion is so big, all the rooms on the 3rd floor are guest rooms, whilst the 4th floor is their main but rarely is used. The 2nd floor is mainly for storage but half of it is more guest rooms. The 1st floor is the livingroom, movie theater room, pool, kitchen, stage, area for video games, recording area for barbies YouTuber job, a mini farm, and a room just for pets that barbie takes care of.

She decided to give up looking for Ken to sleep with so she decided to fall asleep in the movie theater while watching anime because she is secretly a weeb.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 1052