A/N: The End.

Hey kiddos, Author Derp here. After almost two years of having this book in the works and a year of pretty much doing nothing with it, I'm officially discontinuing this novel. I've not watched DSMP or any of its content creators for over 6 months, and have left the fandom completely. I stopped keeping track of the lore after the book 'Passerine' became popular in the fandom, and I've found better things to occupy my time (cough cough FNaF lore).

I'm not even gonna mention the plot: I think I wrote down a skeleton plotline somewhere, but that got buried in some pile of scrap paper eons ago, and with the ever-evolving lore of DSMP, it's probably irrelevant and inaccurate by now anyways. I've written a few scrappy chapters (that will not be published), but none of them feel right to me, so after much deliberation, I have decided to send out the official note of discontinuation.

The reason I didn't do this sooner is because it's in my nature to write in bursts, which can be few and far between, even years apart; I suspected I'd probably end up coming back one day and say "Woah, cool, another abandoned project I never finished!" and then I'd write a few more chapters, but that assumption leaned mainly on the fact that I couldn't see myself leaving the dsmp fandom any time soon, which I was incorrect to assume.

It's been a strange two years for me, but I'm turning over a new leaf in life, so I think it's time for me to say goodbye to this weird half-joke of a book I began in the midst of the first international covid lockdown.

Also, before anyone asks, no, I will not be taking this book down from the public or deleting it in its entirety: it's still my writing (however old and decrepit it may be), and it serves its purpose well enough.

Writing this has been honestly fun, and I can't thank you all enough for simply reading this unusual book I wrote mostly during the early hours of each new morning. I may write again in the future, but only time can tell.

Goodbye for now, and thank you for reading.

- Author Derp.