2-"Im Sorry"

After the meeting y/n was introduced to the YangYang, Mark, Shotaro, Xiaojun, Chenle, and Yuta. The individuals were the line up for the NCT U comeback Y/N was helping with. Y/N was sent the recording file of the song and told the concept and they asked her to make it up from there.

As y/n was walking to her car someone randomly grabbed her arm. Started, She whirled around and punched the person behind her in the nose only to realize that it was Taeyong. 

"Ughhhh" Taeyong groaned, trying to stop the blood from flowing out of his nose. " Your really strong Y/N." He attempted to laugh through the pain. "I'm so sorry I didn't know it was you!" Y/N grabbed a few napkins out of her car and gave them to him. "You know what just come with me I can treat it at my house."

-weird skip to when they're driving🚘
"I was just trying to ask you for your number, Sorry for scaring you." Taeyong reasoned.
Y/N smiled at him. "It's okay, in the end your the one who ended up getting hurt." She had been driving for about  10 minutes before either of them uttered a word. Before they knew it she was finally pulling into the driveway of her house.

 Before they knew it she was finally pulling into the driveway of her house

Y\N and Taeyong made there way into the living room of the house. "Sit here." She instructed.  Y/N left the room and came back with jar of cotton balls and peroxide. She removed the napkin he was holding to his nose and slowly began cleaning the dried blood off his face.

They didn't talk, They just sat in silence as she took her time to admire his beauty, to have an excuse to stare at him, his defined jawline, and his dark eyes that reminded her of everything and nothing all at once.

"Y/N" Taeyong spoke quietly. She hummed in response as she continued wiping away nothing. Taeyong grabbed her hand and pulled it away from his face causing her to look directly into his eyes.

 Taeyong grabbed her hand and pulled it away from his face causing her to look directly into his eyes

His eyes studied every edge of her face, Admiring her every blemish, every lash. They start leaning closer neither focused on their actions or thoughts, only on each other. She could hear Taeyongs breaths calmly going in and out. she tilted her head a little leaning close enough for there noses to touch, close enough to feel the pressure of his breaths on her skin. There lips finally met, They danced rhythmically with each other, giving both of them a magical feeling of youth and calmness. His hand caressed the side of her face, as her hands met behind his neck. The kiss began to get deeper as they were searching for more of whatever they found in each other.

DING
Y/N jumped and pushed Taeyong away when her phone went off. The noise had brought the two of them back to reality. He darted up from the couch." I'm sorry, I should probably leave." He said as if everything was wrong.
DING
He rubbed the back of his head, . "Oh.. Okay...Do you need a ride home?" Y/N reasoned. "No it's fine, bye"
DING
"Bye" She whisper as she watched him leave the house.

Y/N grabbed her phone and checked the notifications.

3 New Messages from Whores
Sienna: I'm bored asf, let's go to the club.
Naeves: Bet I'm at AURA rn. Text me when you get here.
Sienna: kk💖

She rolled her eyes at the messages and put down her phone. She couldn't take her mind off the kiss. The feeling of his lips lingered on hers, and she had no idea how she could manage working with him after it.
~~~~~~~~~~-
??? POV:
The camera flickered as she took as many pictures as she could.
"NCTZENS will never believe this shit."

——————————//—/—-
CHAPTER 2 WAAAAAAAA

——————————//—/—-CHAPTER 2 WAAAAAAAA