3- Distracted

(ngl I forgot half of the plot while writing this chapter)
----
Y/N woke up sprawled across her couch. She decided that the best way to forget about the kiss was to drink away her feelings. Y/n groaned in pain as her drinking from the night before finally caught up with her.

After getting dressed and showering y/n got out her iPad. She turned on some music and started sketching ideas for the album cover before going to work. It was difficult to concentrate with the hangover yet she continued to try and create a design.

After a few hours, her ideas were interrupted by a knock on her door. As she walked to the door she secretly hoped it was Taeyong, but it was Ten instead.

"I brought you wine and cookies- Woah Y/n you look like shit."
Y/n rolled her eyes. "Good morning to you too ten". Y/N invited him into the house and led him to the dining room.

"Sooo, How's the cover going?" He asked, pouring both of them a glass of wine

"Sooo, How's the cover going?" He asked, pouring both of them a glass of wine. "I mean I've had a couple of ideas but nothing stands out to me" "Maybe you should find some type of inspiration".

Inspiration

Ten's words randomly made her think of Taeyong again. She quickly washed away the memory with a big gulp of wine and shook away the thought.
"Maybe so."
"Why do you look so stressed all of a sudden, you looked fine yesterday, is it because of the work?" Ten was concerned with why y/n seemed so dull. She looked drained and apathetic. "No reason I just...Drunk a lot last night," she said pointing towards her head.
"Oh"
Ten was about to take a sip of his wine but he immediately placed down his glass as he remembered something.
"Wait, I ended up at AURA with Naeves and Sienna and your weren't there?!" He snapped. "So why do you have a hangover?" Y/N decided to slightly change the subject. "Does Taeyong have a girlfriend?"

Ten hesitated for a while as he thought, suspicious about why she wanted to know. "Honesty, I think he has a boyfriend."

What the hell?!

Y/N started to silently panic, millions of thoughts and possibilities ran across her mind.
Is Taeyong a cheater?

His boyfriend is going to want to kill me if he finds out what happened.

What the hell do I -

"HELLO EARTH TO Y/N" Ten screamed out, trying to get Y/N's attention. "What are you so focused on?!"

"He kissed me yesterday..." Ten stared at y/n in awe. He had no idea how to respond but before he could say anything Y/N's phone started ringing.

Y/N: Heyyy

Y/N's tone switched as if she had been happy all day. She didn't want her friend to expect anything.

Sienna: Y/N you remember nct right? The group Ten's in?

Y/N was a little confused but not surprised about the call, Sienna called her to rant about kpop ever since they were teens. She was used to the random calls but the fact that she called about nct was strange.

Y/N: Yea, why, what happened?

Sienna: I'm gonna send you a link you probably should see this your self.

She put Sienna on speaker and looked at the link.

(a/n: I know the editing is really bad sorry I was lazy💀)

Y/N: Holy shit, ten look at this.
Ten: Y/N what the fuck are you gonna do...

-----------------------
Sorry if this chapter is kinda boring I'm just trying to push the storyline forward😭

----------------------- Sorry if this chapter is kinda boring I'm just trying to push the storyline forward😭