4- Thats what friends are for

Y/N had no choice but to go to work, She was scheduled to be the photographer for NCT's upcoming album. Within the few hours of the article being out news about Taeyong and her kissing had been spread worldwide. Fans wanted to find her and Paparazzi wanted to know more about her. Ten being the amazing friend he is offered to drive her to work.

"Do you want to know exactly who he's dating or did you just want to know if he was single?" Y/N, who was scrolling through social media to see what the fans were saying about her, finally looked up from her phone. "I don't really know." She rested her head on the car window. "I just want to know if it's true or not."

"Okay, Me and Johnny are gonna find out for you." Y/N's eyes darted to him. "Did you just say Johnny?" Ten's face straightened, he was no longer smiling as he realized he never explained his relationship with Johnny, "Yes.."  "Ten did you tell Johnny about what happened with me and Taeyong!?"

"I mean everyone already knew I just told him the true story." Y/N was frustrated and angry. Every time she confided in Ten he told everything to Johnny. She understood that Ten had a crush on him but she was starting to feel like she couldn't trust him anymore. Y/n took a few deep breathes and decided to let it go. "I'm sorry." Ten apologized. "It's fine, but only because I want to know if he's single." As they started to near the SM building the roads became more full of people, fans and reporters we're everywhere. Ten parked his car in the back of the building while he waited for one of NCT's staff to escort them safely into the building. The fans were rude, they called her names like whore and slut, and one of them even had a sign that said 'that bitch stole my boyfriend'. Y/n ignored it bc majority of the hate was coming from delusional fans.

The first person y/n saw when she walked into the building was Taeyong. He flashed her a sad smile and she did her best to ignore him. She instantly turned her head the other way.

~Time skipppp~~~

Y/n was waiting in the lobby waiting for the subunit members to get ready to leave, They all agreed on a mix of a futuristic, Boycrush concept for the album cover and music video theme, and we're getting ready to go to the photoshoot location. She stood with Ten, Johnny, and Yoojin(manager) and engaged in small talk so she could avoid Taeyong staring at her from across the room. Ten suddenly decided to go talk to Taeyong, Johnny followed soon after. "I saw the article" Yoojin said while looking at Taeyong. Everyone did. She thought "Is it true?" Y/n stared at him for a while, honestly annoyed that all the time and effort she spent trying to avoid him and conversations about him was wasted. " Of course not." She scoffed and walked outside when she seen the last few people coming down the hall. She pulled out her phone to text ten.

To Chittaphon❤️
Tell everyone to come outside.
I'm riding with whoever your with.
From Chittaphon❤️
Ok😜

Shortly after Ten came outside and led Y/n to His car, but Johnny was in the drivers seat. She didn't mind it so she calmly sat in the backseat. In the car was just her, Ten, and Johnny which she could care less about, she was just ready to take to take the photos and get everything over with so she could go home and lie in the comfort of her bed. "Are we waiting on someone else or is it just us?" She asked.   They had been sitting there a while after everyone had pulled off. Ten smiled awkward at y/n and ignored her question. Suddenly the car door opened and Taeyong entered the car Sitting right next to y/n. "Sorry I took so long~" He said as he buckled his seat belt. Y/n looked anywhere but near the direction Taeyong was sitting. He was staring at her and she did her best to avoid eye contact. The mood in the car was extremely awkward the only people taking were Ten and Johnny. The ride was about 30 minutes long so she decided to text ten.

To Chittaphon❤️
I'm going to murder you
From Chittaphon❤️
Don't be maddd, turns out he's really single
To Chittaphon❤️
Now people are going to be more suspicious of us because we're in the car together.
From Chittaphon❤️
I don't care! why do you? People always think me and Johnny are dating.
To Chittaphon❤️
But that's different bc you actually wanna date him.
From Chittaphon❤️
So your 100% honestly telling me that you wouldn't date Taeyong.
To Chittaphon❤️
Yes obviously I barely even know him!
We just meant not even 2 days ago
From Chittaphon❤️
But look at the way he's staring at you

Y/n quickly looked up from her phone at Taeyong who was still staring at her, with a blank expression, like he wanted to say something to her but couldn't.

To Chittaphon❤️
What does that have to anything
From Chittaphon❤️
He likes you 😉😉😉
To Chittaphon❤️
I don't care 😒

New messages from Whores
Chittaphon❤️: At this point Y/N's going to be single forever.
Naeves: Can't relate lmfao
Sienna: I Could've swore her and Taeyong were dating
To Whores: NO TF WE ARENT
Sienna: Bae stop getting defensive I was joking🙁
And why the sudden change of heart he's been your bias for years🤨🤨🤨

Ten glares at Y/N and smirks. " So I was right?" He says randomly.
"Shut up."
"Right about what?" Taeyong asks.
"About Y/N's little cr"- "ABOUT NOTHING" she interrupts
"Ten you make it really hard for me to be professional" she said as she rolled her eyes. "That's what friends are for" He smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~__~||
I'm back😜🔫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~__~||I'm back😜🔫