"Where am I?"

This ringing, What is it? 

It got louder and then as it popped out, I opened my eyes.

I heard birds chirping and animals walking around. I sat up and rubbed my eyes with the sunshine in my eyes. I watched as I saw a deer go from eating something on the ground to staring at me. It then ran away. I stood up and looked around realizing I was in the middle of no where. In the woods, Cold for the sun to be beaming down on me. I had no one to help me or tell me where I was. I was still in the clothes I remember having on. 

Maybe I can fly above the tree line and get a good view over where I was. 

I tried to move my wings but as I did so it hurt so bad.

I screamed so loud that I saw birds fly from their tree through my now teary eyes. I turned around to see my back and I saw dried blood with a little blood dripping from the bottom from when I stretched it to try and fly. I feel to my knees and covered my eyes with my hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I woke up from sleep I fell into after I was crying, it was night fall. I stood up and started walking through the woods and I saw a stump with a axe in it at a cabin. I didn't recognized the cabin so is quickly grabbed the axe and ran into the woods with the axe on my shoulder. 

After some time has passed I finally had build myself a little house in a little open area in the woods. I the middle of no where through the woods. I had also founds wheat, carrot, and beet root seeds and planted them.

There was a spring nearby which was a main reason of building the house here. So I can have safe drinking water and I guess I have to learn how to take bath. 

It was almost sunrise. Yikes I have been Building all night and looking for materials. now it was time to go out and make house items and look for more things to use in the house. 

I came back with soap I made with bee wax and flowers, wooden forks and spoons. I made knifes out of Stone. As I was out I found iron and made a sword and pickaxe. I also found a Sheep and got some wool for a bed, I found Flowers to make it F/C. I made other things why getting creative and using the stuff I knew as a fairy to make things the village had use learn at a young age. 

I hung the clock I made above the bed I places. I went to the little kitchen I made and put everything away that made. This place was starting to look like a real house. Since I lived alone and out in the middle of no where I didn't builded a bathroom, but I did build an outhouse. I didn't really have anything to eat so I sadly go out and kill an animal. 

"Listen Y/N, If you are wanting to live by yourself then you will have to go out and kill."

So I grabbed my sword and went to kill any animal I found. 

I came back with a five pork-chops and three steaks. I put them in the furnace and couldn't wait for them to cook. After they where done I realized how much I have done. I have built a house and made some many things to go along with it.

After I ate I smelled something gross and started sniffing around and realized it was me. I put my dishes in the sink and grabbed a Soap bar I made and A towel I made with the rest of the wool I had from the bed I made. 

I went out to the spring and slowly started getting undressed. As I feet touched the shallow part of the water I couldn't help but think of the time Tommy and I where in the ocean. I smiled at the Memory. I walked deeper in the water and starting to take deep breaths because this felt wrong but nothing was wrong with it now. I was full in the water and it was really warm from the magma under it. 

I grabbed the soap and started washing my body with it and swimming in the spring. after I was done washing my body and playing around. I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my body. It was cold out of the water, so I grabbed my clothes and ran inside my house where I built a fireplace. I Set my clothes down and put on new ones I made. 

I put the clothes I had on in a basket I made. I got a way of washing clothes from Niki. In a Basket of water and soap and this washing board thing I made from iron and wood. I put in soap and started washing the dress against the board. I have learned so much from everyone that I have used in these days I haven't slept in. I really miss these people. Then I thought of the person who made it a living hell to be there. 

"Dream." I said out loud as I slowly stopped washing my clothes. 

I Pulled out the clean dress still zoning out. I felt my back burned as I remember what happened before I woke up in the woods.

I walked outside and hung the dress on the wire I strung from a tree to the side of the house. 

I walked back inside and put out all the candles I had around the house to light the place up. 

I walked to my bed and laid in it and stared at the ceiling. 

I closed my eye tight and remembered my time with everyone then before I fell asleep I made myself a promise for if I every find that piece of shit again.

Take Dreams last life. After all he only had one left the whole time I have known him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO MY PRETTY PEOPLE.

Did you miss me. I finally have got an idea of a plot for this book two.

I bring you this book with a lot of twist in it, well a good amount of stuff. 

I hope you all like this book like you liked the first one.

I love you all

Good Night/Noon/Morning<3