"They need you"

I woke up to the sun painting my face yellow thought the trees. 

I laid in bed a little longer and rolled over to the side where I was facing the wall and the sun left my face. I realizes i still needed to get things for my little animal farm and keep building onto it. I finally got out of bed and put on some clothes.

I was out the door with a axe and a sword. Chickens was all I needed for the barn. I was going to need more wood to get the barn into shape and keep the animals safe. I walked over to my horse and realized I should probably start with the chickens.

"I'll be back with chicken and maybe a name for you bud." I told him as I petted his back. 

I started my journey by going west to the hill where I saw chickens the other day. I think there are about four there. I'll bring all four. I put the lead on the chickens and started walking back home. I was thinking of names for my horse when I realized. I didn't have to give him a name, because I all ready had one for him. It was kinda hard to get the chickens over some parts of the hill but the rest of the way was pretty easy. After I made it to the barn and put the chickens in with the rest of the animals I then put the saddle on Buddy and hopped on. 

"I'll be back guys, this shouldn't take long." I said to the animals in the square. 

I rode off on Buddy to the Oak forest for wood. The ride was pretty long I have to say. A lot longer than I thought. 

When we finally made it I hopped off and told Buddy to stay and hang around. I walked a little away from Buddy as I was collecting some wood. I looked at the sky and saw that the sun was setting. 

"Time to go back and craft the pieces." I said, but after I said that I heard foot steps again. This time I didn't move. This time I really was gong to stand my ground. I pulled out my sword and put my legs apart and swung my sword back ready to battle. I finally saw the outline of the thing coming close. It was a person.

"Y/N? Is that you? Please tell me that is you." The person said. The voice sounded familiar. So calming and welcoming. 

As the person got closer I could make up some features. This person had wings tucked behind the back, like a little child hiding behind their parent from someone they don't know. 

As this person walked closer I could see who it was. The green outfit with the wings.

"Philza?" I called out and saw it was him. I was thinking of so many things at this point. I wanted him to answer all the questions I have had since day one in these woods.

"Philza, What happened? Why an I out here? Who put me out here? Do people still care for me? Do people still know who I am?" I kept asking questions like a human watching a movie they know nothing about. 

"Y/N, Listen to me. You are fine and safe out here. I will answer your questions just follow me." Philza said as he grabbed my arm.

"Wait I need my Horse. BUDDY!" I said reaching to Buddys way. Screaming his name. I heard his hoofs hitting the ground. Buddy didn't know what was going on and started making noises at Philza. Philza Covered his head as I told Buddy Philza was a nice guy and safe to go with. 

As Philza, Buddy and I walked alone to what I was guessing Philzas house the sky was getting really dark and fog was appearing thought the trees. I could see the phantoms roaming the sky looking down at us still.

I saw Philzas House in the distance. Just as I remember. It looked so nice to see the house of someone I knew.

As I got inside I sat on a chair as Philza gave me a bottle of water.

"Now kid, Listen I have been watching you for a while and I have realized that you without your wings is hard to watch. I don't think how much you really are weak. The wings are your main sources of energy. We need to get them back, but only you can, because they are yours." Philza said as he locked the doors and shut the windows.

I stared at him like he was insane. I don't know How I was going to take my wings from Dream when he is now the strongest person.

"Y/N, Dream has made that city his and now everything looks dead. It is like you where the only thing keeping everything alive. the fruit, plants even people. Now everyone looks dead and miserable. Even Techno can't help it. Tommy is the worse mainly because he was the one to- Never mind that you just need to get your wings back and make everyone happy." Philza said with his eyes widening as he talked.

"Philza, what where you going to say?'" I asked him standing up and walking over to him.

Philzas eyes went somewhere other than me. This was making me worried.

"Philza, What did Tommy do?" I said with more demand.  

After I said that I heard the door slam open. 

It was Techno. I looked at me with wide eyes and then at Philza.

"Philza, You know the rules. Dream is going to kill you if he found out you had contact with her." Techno said he walked to me standing tall.

"But no one cares, come here little one. We have missed you so much. Who are you feeling? Did Philza tell you what you had to do to get everything to normal again? Did he tell you about the Tommy part?" Techno said hugging me so hard. 

After he let go I looked up at Philza. 

"No, He was just about to get there." I said looking Philza dead in his eyes.

 "I think you need some rest Y/N. Tomorrow you will be coming out with me. I made invisibility potions they you can take to keep you hidden from everyone. go get some sleeps upstairs, you know the drill." Philza said closing his eyes and walking to the ladder and went down. 

I sighed and walked up the ladder and went to the bed to lay down. I rest my hand under the pillow and felt something hard. I pulled it out and saw what it was.

Ĥ̵̨̛̭̘̝̩̫̥̑̑̀̎͌̅͛̾̈́͂͝ơ̸̡̨̨͓͉͇̗͔̝̲͚̦͔̅͛͊̏̔̈̆̊͒̌̍͒ẉ̸́ ̴̨̈́̎̋̐̂̈́̿̒͌͝c̷̛̜̘͚̻̦̹̬̤̝͎̠͍͚͋̅̿͒́̂̔̈͆͝͠ơ̴̢͈̻͍̫̖̋̊͑͆̓̕͘ú̸̘̹̮̒̍̔̓͑͛̾͗̇̚͝͝l̸̡͍̺̟̔͛̑͂d̵̨̦̦̗̙̮͙̤̭̞͉̣̙͖͑͝ͅ ̶̧̧̜̟̤͉̺̰̽̾̂͐̌̔̋̓͗̇̕İ̷̡̱͚̩̲̳̩̜͕͇̳̬̼̘̏̑͂̃͝͝͝ͅ ̴̢̧͇̼̝̰̈́̎̈́͗͌̄́́̀͂̕ͅf̴̼͉̝̆͑͊̾͆̚o̸̢̪̬̲̙̩͉̲̭͈̗̗̳̿̅͜ṙ̵̢̞͓̺̣̮͖̺̠͔̎̆͗͠g̵̢͎̹̦̼͙̟̱̤̖̒̎̀̈́̇̐̉̾̋͑̈́͆́̚ͅę̶͎̣̙̗̰̙͚̪͓̝̦̓̄͒̍̑͆̋̆̂͠t̵̨̛͇́͊͑͐̅͐̏̎̅̅̄̓̚?̶̛̼̗̼̺̮̠̏̊͐́̓̄̚ͅ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are really getting places now. I hope you all liked this chapter. 

What do you thin Tommy did? Comment what you think.

I love you all and good Noon/Night/Morning<3