What's out there, or Who's out there?

Waking up this morning wasn't as easy as I made it look. My shoulder blades hurt so much and it was cold because I haven't added wood to the fire all night so it was just amber. 

I flung my Blanket behind me and grabbed some wood I had stacked up at the end of my bed. 

As I was done lighting the fire with a flint and steal, I whipped my hands together and walked to the clothes I had laid out. 

After getting dressed I walked over to get my Sword. I headed out of my house trying to think of things I needed around my house. I realized that I was missing something alive, something that I needed to not feel alone. A pet, or animals like a barn. If I was going to go out and get these things then I was going to need leads, but I didn't have slime so that was the hardest part. Slimes only appear on flat land so I was going to need to fine a flat area and wait for night. 

Walking for so long made my feet hurt. I was miles from my house. I at least found  flat land and all I had to do was wait for night to fall and that wasn't far. Waiting for theses things was the last part. So I sat and waited in a tree I found. The only tree for about two miles, but you could see the woods my house was in from that top of the tree. 

After about 2 hours I had enough to make at least 5 leads. I started walking all the way back to my house. It was scary because it was night so a lot more mobs were going to be out.

Walking back felt unsafe. I was about 5 miles away and had a problem with just a zombie. From the distance I heard foot steps. I stood to hear where they where going, but they where coming closer. I started run to my house looking back every now and then to see if it was still following me. I got in my house and saw and slammed the door close and tried to catch my breath. I threw my bag on the table and pulled out the slime balls out and string I had from the spiders that have been around here when I was getting iron. 

The sun was rising and I started making a big square of fence. After I was done I left some open so I could get the animals in. Then I went out starting with cows. I came back with 4 cows, next I went back for sheep, then came back with 4 sheep.  I was tired of going back and forth so this time I went out to look for a horse. I found a horse that was brown with white spots and it loved me. So I lead it back to my house so I could tame it. 

Once I got back to my land I put the end of the lad in the fence and closed it up for the day. all I needed was chickens and hopefully a dog. 

I walked inside and made a saddle with leather. I walked back out and put it on the horse. This horse loved me instantly. I got down and petted him. 

"Goodnight buddy. maybe tomorrow you will have a name." I told him then walked back inside. As I was walking passed my garden I pulled a beet out of the ground and looked at the size.

"Not back." I said as I threw it in the air and caught it.

I walked over to the spring and cleaned off the dirt. As I was washing it I heard footsteps again and shot my head up and looked around. I saw a shadow in the distanced. I stood up to get a better look but nothing changed. I stood tall felling to assert my dominance, but soon realized that I didn't even know what I would do if this was a problem. 

I ran back inside and locked the door and closed the curtains. I slowly looked outside to see if anyone was there. No one was there so I walked over to the counter and cut the beet and made it to soup. after I was done making the soup I sat down and ate my soup. When I was done I walked out to the spring but kept my cautious with what was out here. 

I ran all the way to the spring to clean my bowl. I grabbed the soap and started washing it. When I was done I walked over to the dress I had hanging from the wire. I unclipped it and draped it over my fore-arm. I heard something hit the floor and looked down. I saw a compass. I picked it up and looked at it. I turned it to the back and saw a bunch of Scratches. like something or someone scratched out something on the back. I put it in my pocket and walked into my house. 

I hung the compass next to the compass I had made a few days ago then walked over to the dresser and placed the dress in the top drawer. I walked over to pick up the compass and picked it up. As I was reaching for it I realized the compass wasn't pointing to the east when I pointed it east. It wasn't pointing west when I pointed it west  but it was point north when I pointed it north. Something was north. thats why it was pointing that way. something must be using the magnetic pull to make it face that way. People maybe. I put the compass down and looked at the scars one my shoulder blades. 

"I think I will say out of this one. Remember what happened last time." I said remembering what Dream did to me the whole time. 

I walked over to my bed and put the clothes I had on last night to sleep in and pulled the covers over me. This is my life now

Without Tommy in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter two is down. Hope you all liked it. we are starting to get to somewhere other than just living in the woods. 

I hope you all have a Good Night/Noon/Morning. Love you all<3