Nightmare

"It has been almost 5 hours of just sitting in this stupid security office with nothing on the security cameras or the animatronic cameras," I say stressed, putting my head in my hands. "I already feel really bad for putting everyone through so much stress and since there's nothing wrong and all my employees are just going bonkers, IT'S NOT EVEN JUSTIFIED," I yell to no one in particular.  

Oliver looks at me sympathetically, "We still have another whole hour, maybe something will come up." He says trying to make me feel better. "Oliver, I get you are trying to make me feel better but let's face it. There is nothing wrong with the vents, the personnel, or that damn-" I was cut off by one of the animatronics locking on to a target. I look up at the monitors and Monty is chasing an old man in an assistant manager shirt. 

"Holy shit!" Oliver and I both say simultaneously we start trying to pinpoint his location on the security cameras. We find him running into the elevator that leads up to the second floor, that's where we are. The doors close and all the animatronics run upstairs and use other elevators to get to the second floor. We hear an ID getting shoved into the card slot to deactivate the metal doors closing this room. 

He turns to the control panel on the side of the door and he quickly shuts it, he turns around with a sigh of relief which turns into a sour expression when he sees the sight before him. "Shit, I thought y'all were in the main office." He says raising his hands in the air as he's staring down the barrels of two guns. 

Oliver and I detained the man and put him in the small metal closet by the door. At that moment we hear giant metal clanking footsteps bounding up the stairs to get in here. I jump at the sight of Monty banging on the door, causing dents to take their place. 

I look to Oliver desperately, keeping my gun trained on the door. He was looking down at the tablet, his panicked expression growing with every button he pressed. He finally looks at me, "We can't shut them off." His wide-eyed gaze showed pure terror, "We can just hold out in here, it's gotta be at least 5:20 am by now. Cant we just hold ground till 6 am rolls around?" I ask pleadingly, Oliver shakes his head. "These doors are only designed to hold off the animatronics for 10 minutes, which means that if we don't figure out something in the next 10 minutes. We are fucked." He says opening the closet that the man was still in.

Oliver unties his hands and feet, "Look those animatronics are malfunctioning, probably due to you CUTTING THEIR ANKLES WHICH IS WHERE THEIR MODE MODULATOR IS.!" The man's face drops, the banging on the door is getting progressively harder and faster. "I say we try and make our way to the front doors on the first floor, Y/N call our boss and the police and tell him to meet us at the front of the place with a key. We might need medical assistance." Olive says reloading his pistol, I nod and start pulling out my phone.

I go to my boss's contact and hit dial, I hear it ring and ring and ring. I realize that he wasn't going to pick up. I hang up and dial 911, "911, what's your emergency?" The operator says. I explain that we are going to need police with lock picks or door rammers and possibly medical. I give her an address and then hang up

"I scoped out enough to make it to the elevator but there are a lot of security bots on the 1st floor." I turn to the man, "Whatever you do, do not get caught by them. It alerts the nearest animatronic of where we are, with our luck that will probably be Monty or Chica." I say confidently looking at the cameras. I peak once more and motion for them to follow me. 

We made out way down the hall to the service elevator that would take up down to the first floor but on the opposite side of the floor from where we needed to get. 

We pile into the elevator and wait for it to reach the first floor. I clear the entrance to the elevator and walk out infront of the series of escalators, Oliver and the man close on my heels. 

I signal that we need to duck into Glamrock Gifts so we can use the stairs in the shop to go down. They both nodd and follow me into the upper entrance of the store, a security bot was making its rounds around the shop. I watch them run around trying to memorize the pattern. "What the hell are we waiting for?" the man says getting up and running behind one of the pop up stands. Oliver and I watch the man is udder shock as the security bot catches him and alerts the near by animatronics. 

We both grab the man and start running down to the lower floor of the gift shop. I glance down at my watch, 5:50 am. We exit the shop and run over to the people counters and hop over them, I glance behind us to see both Chica and Monty chasing after us. I grab the both of them and jump into the ticket desks, I press my back up against theinside of the ticket counter. 

I hear the animatronics jump the counters and start searching, I hear them both go to the right  of us. I peak up above the counter and hop back over, "I bet we could wait the mode out in one of the staff rooms, we have 7 minutes so all we need to do is-" I was cut off by the sounds of growling behind me. Oliver and the man look terrified so I can only guess who it is. 

Freddy...

I think for a moment staying perfectly still, I feel him looming over me, the shadow casting on the others in front of me. Then I remembered something, I had run into a Fazer Blaster in the security office a couple hours prior. The Fazer Blaster shoots out a laser which stuns the animatronics for about ten seconds. In swift movements I grabbed it out and turned to Freddy and shot him square in the eyes. 

One of his hands came down on my arm, his claws scratching me deeply. I yell in pain as we all run to the near by security office, we barracade the door and wait in the back corner. We sit there for maybe 5 minutes, Oliver found some cloth and wrapped my arm and started playing pressure. We heard the small chimmes of 6am rolling around, we all sigh in relief. We hear the animatronics leave to go find charging stations, at the same time we hear the door cover opening and the doors being broken down. We emerge from the staff room with out hands up as we explain that Oliver and I were employees and the man was hiding out in here for weeks. 

We were escorted outside and we see our boss standing there with a panicked expression, "Oh thank god you're all right, I woke up an hour ago and saw all the missed calls and raced over here as fast as I could." He said releaved. "I'm just glad I was right and that we didn't almost die for nothing I say laughing along with Oliver. Oliver looks down at me and my arm, "You should probably head to the ambulance and get that checked out Y/N, it looks pretty deep." concern spreading across his face. I nod and excuse myself to the ambulance. 

There I got almost forty stitches and instructions on how to keep it well dressed while it heals, Oliver and I were exused from work that day and we both went home. When I got there I immediately floped down on my bed, staring at the ceiling trying to calm my brain from all the adrenalin that it just pumped out. I watch the circular motions of my fan as my eyes slowly drift closed.