Confession

I woke up the next morning to a loud bang coming from the kitchen, Kit and Dot also jump at the sound. I get out of my bed and run into the kitchen and see Freddy standing there with the cabinets and drawers open, obviously looking for something. "Hey Freddy, whatcha doing?" my presence seems to startle Freddy. He pops up to greet me, hitting on his head on the cabinet in the process. "Oh hello, I am sorry! I was trying to find your pans, where are they?" I start laughing, Freddy seems confused, "Why are you laughing? I don't understand"

"I don't have pans, why would I?" I say still laughing, he looks confused. "I don't cook Freddy, nor do I know how." I say trying to slow my breathing back down. "I know how to cook, do you want me to make you something?" he said smiling.

I hide the light blush that came across my face, "sure, whatcha making?" I say leaning against my counter. "well I would be making eggs but someone doesn't have pans." he says looking at me pointingly. I turned away smiling, I propose another idea.

"What if I go get food and then we can sit and watch TV. Wait, but you don't eat food. I'll just get myself something" I say grabbing my shoes and my jacket and running out the door. I go to the little coffee shop I go to usually on Tuesdays the barista there knows my order and asks me, "The usual?" I smile and nod.

I grab my order and walked out along the street I see Oliver walking. "OLIVER" I say running across 2 lanes of traffic. He sees me and faces away from me. "Oliver, please can we talk?" I say as he storms away from me. "What do you want from me Y/n, I'm sorry okay." He says stopping and facing me, I was taken aback by his forwardness. "Oliver I'm not mad at you, I'm sorry. I gave off the wrong impression, the truth is I really like someone else. Do you just want to forget that ever happened, please?" I say pleading with tears in the corners of my eyes. "You are one of my best friends and one of the most important people in my life. I cant lose you to a silly screw up like this." I feel a tear break free from the wall holding it back, I'm pulled in to a tight hug. "Of course we can forget it, you're my best friend. I would be stupid to lose you at all." 

We separated, "Sooo if we're friends again..." He says sinisterly then snatching the food bag away from me and running. "HEY MY BAGEL!" I say running after him. I stop him at an intersection and we walk back home. "Oh hey, I finished Freddy!" I say proudly CRAVING validation. "Nice work! I knew you could do it." I get my keys and open the door to an entirely clean and rearanged house, Freddy is standing in the kitchen. "Freddy! Did you rearange and clean my apartment?" He nods, "Yes, the current furniture situation was occuing more space then needed so I changed it to make it fit better. I also noticed you hadn't gotten around to cleaning so I did it for you." He says showing off his work, Kit and Dot's play gym had been moved to the living room and they seemed to be having a blast. 

"Wow! Thank you Freddy it looks incredible!" I say gushing, I hug him and run around observing his work. Oliver laughs, "Wow, the way to her heart, do her chores." He elbowed Freddy with a stage expression I couldn't place but Freddy seemed to know what it was, he looked away. I pop up, "Oh Freddy, I can probably take you back to the pizza plex now, you're just going to have to ride in the bed of my dads old truck, because I don't think all 8 feet of you can fit in my tiny car." I say going to change into my uniform, Oliver is already in his. Freddy seems very excited!  

A quick drive to the plex and we're back, we are greeted at the door by the animatronics and the boss. Freddy runs up to all of them and Monty tackles him to the floor. The boss walks up to me, "Great work Y/n, you've showed time and time again that any challenge I throw at you, you can handle. Unfortunalty I am going to need you to cover night shift tonight but the animatronics wont be put on any security measures. My nefew is having a sleepover here with some of his friends and I need you to keep an eye on it. " I nod and he gives me a big smile, I walk to my office and settle back in.

Its a quiet day so I have the afternoon to myself to catch up on all the paper work and forms I need to fill out. I hear a knock, I look up to see Freddy. "Oh hey Freddy! Feeling better to be back home?" He nods and enters. "I want to formally thank you for repairing me and getting me back fast." He says looking me straight in the eyes. "Oh yeah, no problem Freddy! I'm just glad that the kids and you can get back to fully enjoying the Pizza Plex again. I bet they missed you," I say leaning on my desk to get closer to him.

"Well I really appreciate it and I was wondering if there was anything I could do for you in return." He says leaning closer to my face with a smirk on his face. I thought of a million things that he could do, but those were not workplace appropriate. "I don't know, why don't you think of something." I say getting so close to the point our noses touched, his made a honk and I burst out laughing. 

I fall to the floor laughing and Freddy is face palming and laughing to himself. "Oohhhh I forgot it did that." I say sitting back in my chair still laughing. "That's so embarrassing! Oh I almost forgot, after the kids go to bed. Meet me on top of Monty Golf, okay?" He says getting up and going to the door, I nod and he leaves. I cant wait for tonight!