him

He immediately looks up and sees a girl staring at him. He takes out his air pod.

"Ne?"

The girl covers her mouth and looks at him in disbelief. "Jinjja Na Jaemin," she whispered.

Jaemin was shocked to hear it. He tries to deny it but the girl cuts him off. "Ayyy geogjeong ma, bimil-iya (don't worry, it's a secret)," she said trying to reassure him. She realized that he is wearing the same uniform as her. Is he sick?

As she's about to ask him further, she heard a loud voice calling her name from behind. She looks back and sees the worried face of her doctor, Dr Kim. She sighs.

"Got to go. See you again." She smiles widely and waves at him while walking toward Dr Kim. She could imagine how many naggings she would hear later. Her condition was getting worse, so she couldn't walk far or be outside for long periods of time.

"Jirin-ssi, how many times have I ..."

She no longer heard Dr. Kim's voice as she keeps thinking about Na Jaemin. She looks back and sees that he's not there anymore.

Is she dreaming? Is it real? She looks down at her trembling hand.

It's real!She tried to look calm just now but deep in her heart, it was beating so fast that it almost came out of her body. Like seriously? How do you feel when you meet your bias?

His eyes that look at her...

She felt like she wanted to scream as hard as she could.

"Jirin! Nae mal deudgo iss-eo? (Do you hear me?)"

"Ne ne," she replied while grinning broadly.