friends

After Dr Kim check on Jirin this morning, she begin to dress up to go to Jaemin's room.

Yes, you heard it correctly. Last night Jirin told Jaemin that she's glad to meet him because she doesn't have anyone to talk. Then, he told her to come to his room this morning.

She doesn't know why, but she can't wait to meet Jaemin again. They share a lot of stories last night, he is as people said, someone comfortable to be with.

It doesn't feel real for her. She got to meet Na Jaemin, the one's she has been watch and admire for years. She talk well in front of him last night but the fact was her heart was about to explode by hearing his voice, his laugh in reality.

She tried to hide her excitement since she afraid it will make him feel burden or uncomfortable. Well, she can't jumping and clap her hand like an idiot everytime they met and talk.

She walks happily towards Jaemin's ward. It's two floor away from her so she had to take the elevator.

Once Jirin arrived in front of Jaemin's room, she knocked 3 times and enter when she hears his voice.

"Jirin-ssi, come in".

She freeze as she open the door.

She stumbled. Her mouth wild open.

"Wow, you're more shocked meeting them than me". Jaemin's voice sound a little disappointed, in a kidding way.

Like who doesn't? WHEN  THE WHOLE NCT DREAM IS IN FRONT  OF YOU?!!

"Better close your mouth before a bee enter your mouth" - Haechan

"Because you're a flower" - Renjun

And then they high-five. The others just rolling their eyes.

"Miss Jirin, I'm not invited you to just stand at the door". Jaemin's voice bring Jirin back to reality.

" Oh, right hehe."

Jirin enter the ward. VIP's room of course. She stand beside Jaemin's bed while the other members sit on the sofa in front of the bed. She  feels more nervous as 7 pairs of eye are on her.

"Relax, we're all humans" . The leader spoke.

Yes, sure they are. But it's just- this doesn't make sense to her. Meeting Jaemin still feels unreal to her and now? The whole NCT DREAM...

"This is Jirin." Jaemin as a life saviour introduce Jirin to the others. He is aware that Jirin still in shock.

"Oh yeah right oh my god. I'm being rude. My name is Jirin. 21 years old."

"Woah chingu?", Jisung asked while put his hand up to high-five with Jirin. Jirin flutter as she trying to put his hand and her together, high-five huh.

And then he change his hand to scissor, ugh of course Jisung...

"Okay! How about we play *Yutnori?". Haechan's voice take their attention off of me.

"Gabjagi?", Jeno stutter.

"Yes! Let's divide our team member", added Chenle excitedly. That boy looks competitive already.

"Wait, I don't know how to play it."

" How can you not know? Every Korean know how to play this"

"I' m not from Korean".

"WHAT!?"

"Jaemin-ah, you didn't tell us", said Renjun.

"I don't know too. Why you didn't tell me?".

"Well, you didn't ask". Jirin grin.

Is it her fault?

* a traditional board game played in Korea, especially during Korean New Year

Pffftt I'm bad at writing dialog.