three.

beyoncé point of view
miami, fl
october 10th 2021

(267)-384-5295: I don't know why you thought you could leave me that easily.

(267)-384-5295: I have eyes everywhere.

(267)-384-5295: I'll be in Miami soon.

(267)-384-5295: You really thought a new number and address was enough?

(267)-384-5295: 340 SE 3rd St. Miami, FL 33131 Room 1073 right?

The texts just kept coming.

I was on my bathroom floor reading the texts over and over again. I don't even know how much time has passed, it could've been hours.

He was right, I don't know why I thought I could've left him. I didn't even bother to block him, he would've just texted me from another number.

I watched as more and more texts came in. He was going to kill me. I was shaking so much my phone fell out of my hand and I couldn't see because of how much I was crying, I was having a panic attack. A bad one.

I didn't know what to do or who to call. I didn't want to call Robyn because she would probably make me stay with her.

Maybe I should get extra locks? That wouldn't stop him, nothing would stop him from getting to me.

: do you have anything stronger than weed?

This feels like the only solution, I have never taken pills or anything like that before but he used to all the time. Maybe it will help me think clearer.

(212)-595-4792: for who 🤨

: please don't play with me right now.

(212)-595-4792: omw

I had to get up off this floor before she gets here and make myself a little bit presentable. I look like a mess.

The second I tried to get off the floor I could feel my breakfast coming up. I put my head in the toilet and threw up until I wasn't throwing anything up but clear liquid.

I heard someone, probably Onika, ring the doorbell so I flushed the toilet and rinsed some mouthwash in my mouth.

I opened the door and she was leaning against the door frame on her phone. When she saw me her eyes widened, "Damn! You look terrible!"

I went to close the door but she stopped the door with her foot. "I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that. Are you okay?"

I shook my head no, I couldn't even lie when it was so obvious that I wasn't.

"Do you want me to call Robyn or something? I'm not giving you any pills or anything I hope you know that."

I shook my head no. "Okay umm.. I don't know how to comfort people and stuff like that. You want some ice cream?"

I laughed a little at that, "I'm fine."

"You wanna come for a drive with me while I handle some business?"

"Yeah sure."

"Okay grab your shoes and whatever else you need and I'll be in the car." I nodded and when she left I went to get a hoodie and some crocs.

I went down the elevator and she was waiting for me inside the car with the passenger seat door open.

"Why you in those shorts?" I was in some black Nike Pros, I didn't see the problem.

"Because I can wear what I want?"

"Mhm. Shut up." Who does she think she is? She's like 12.

"Can I get the aux?" She handed it to me and I started playing If Only For One Night by Luther Vandross and she groaned.

"Your age is showing. Turn this old ass shit off and play some Lil Baby or something."

I rolled my eyes and changed the song to a Lil Baby song. I hate niggas.

"That's more like it." She smiled and nodded her head to the beat.

I sat in the car with her while she did all her drug dealing and whatnot. It was actually kinda fun, she's like a pizza man but for drugs.

I felt like elmo in that one meme, just happy to be there. It got my mind off everything and she's maybe a little bit fun to be around.

"You hungry? I'm done for now."

"Mhm I want some Wendy's."

"Too bad, we're going to Chick-fil-a." She stuck her tongue out at me.

"Now your age is showing, grow up."

When we pulled into the Wendy's drive-thru I rolled my eyes and smiled, "you play too much."

"What do you want old lady?" She asked since we were already at the window.

"Uhhh lemme get a fo-fo-fo with the junior bacon cheeseburger and a strawberry lemonade."

The woman told her to pull up to the next window and as soon as she did I busted out laughing. "Oh my God your country bumpkin ass did not need to order that food like that!"

"What was wrong with the way I ordered?"

"This is Miami not Louisiana or wherever the fuck you're from. I could barely even understand you." She pulled up to the next window and got her food.

"Louisiana?! I'm from Houston, duh." It was pretty obvious I was from Houston.

"Same thing."

"Do you want me to take you home or do you want to stay with me?" I wasn't even thinking about that whole situation anymore.

"Can you take me home? I'm good now." I actually was too, for someone that's only known me for a couple days she's been nice to me. She got herself food from Chick-fil-a and started driving me home.

"Bye. Don't wear those shorts out the house again." She said when we got to my apartment complex and I got out after rolling my eyes.

I really hope she doesn't have any ulterior motives. The harmless flirting from her is just that. Harmless. We both know she doesn't even have a tiny chance with me. I don't like them young.

—————

this is definitely getting unpublished soon

bey?

onika?

who's looking for bey?

onika bringing bey with her?

vote & comment