four.

beyoncé point of view
miami, fl
october 14 2021

I was at the mall shopping for some clothes because I needed to make myself feel better and get out of my apartment. I don't feel safe there anymore, he has my address and my apartment number.

I also just needed some new clothes, back in New York I really couldn't wear whatever I wanted to do now that I'm in Miami I'm going to wear whatever I want. This newfound freedom and the heat from Miami made me buy some very revealing clothes.

A mall trip isn't completely without an Auntie Anne's so I went to get a cinnamon sugar pretzel. I was in line for my pretzel when I heard someone yell, "Nika!"

I looked behind me and I saw Onika on some girls back behind carried. I turned back around and minded my business, I would've said hi but I don't want her girlfriend to get the wrong idea.

I ordered and I was about to pay when someone handed the cashier a $20 bill. I looked up and Onika was standing over me smiling.

"I could've paid for that." I have more than enough money. Before I left I may have stole a lot of money from a certain someone.

"But I did. A normal person would've just said thank you."

"Thank you. Where's your girlfriend?" She was on her feet now and the girl was nowhere to be found.

"My who?"

"The girl who's back you were just on."

She looked around and started laughing, "oh you mean my Lala? Why, you jealous?" With the way she was smirking you would've thought I was actually jealous, I wasn't.

"Jealous of what? What do I have to be jealous of?"

"You want me to make you feel young again, it's okay. And no that's not my girlfriend, we just live together."

"Mhm okay." I didn't care either way. "Where is she though? I just saw you on her back."

"I called her an Uber so I could come kidnap you. Let's go."

"Little girl, who are you talking to? I'm not going anywhere with you." This girl is barely an adult and trying to run me.

"I already told you ain't shit about me little. Can you come with me while I run some errands? I liked it last time." We we're walking toward the exit of the mall at this point and I had so many bags in my hands.

"By selling errands you mean selling drugs or..?" I wouldn't mind either way but I wanted to know.

"No, I need some groceries. You coming with me or no?" We we're at the car and she was standing by the trunk.

"I drove here, I can't leave my car."

"I'll bring you back here when I'm done. Hurry and make up your mind." She's always talking to me like she's grown.

"Fine. Stop talking to me like that, respect your elders." I went to my car and put all my bags in my trunk then got in the passenger seat. "Where are we going."

"Walmart."

"Walmart is so ghetto but okay. What do you need from Walmart?" I'm more of a Target girl myself.

"Groceries. Walmart has changed since the civil rights movement so let's see how you like this one."

"You really think you're funny. Turn the music i up and stop talking before I whoop you like I'm ya mama."

"I would like that." I turned the music up myself because she didn't and ignored her.

Walmart was pretty close by so we made it there in no time and got out. She got a cart and I just followed behind her the whole time.