A/N

Hey, this is the second story I have written.

This is just an A/N to explain the basics of the story.

So Bucky had a son in the 1930s called Peter Steven Barnes, but he didn't tell Steve because he wasn't married. WW2 broke out and he was drafted to go and fight in the war. He fell off the train and went to Hydra and they tried to make him kill people but he refused. They then showed him his son. Hydra had killed Peter's mother and captured him to try and get Bucky to do as they asked or they would kill Peter. Bucky complied and they told him they let Peter go, but they actually put him in cryo-freeze and took him out to get Bucky to kill people. Over the years, they gave him spider DNA. They never really tested it so it was a mystery what he could really do.

When Steve rescued Bucky from Hydra, he took him back to the tower and he now lives with the avengers. A month later, Bucky got Peter out of Hydra and made him a hideout in a warehouse. Together they made it like a little home and put loads of traps and things around it to make sure no one found him. Bucky didn't introduce him to the avengers because he didn't want SHIELD experimenting on him and using him. Bucky visited Peter in his hide out a lot and the team always asked where he was going but he responded with 'out'. Steve, being the respectful person he was, knew not to pry into peoples private business, but he had to admit he was a little curious.

Peter still looks like a ten year old kid and acts ten years old as well.

That's kind of the whole introduction so you're all caught up!

I got this idea from someone called mayaaa_black so read their book too xx

If you have any questions then just leave them in the comments.

I love you 3000 ❤