Chapter Five

(Bucky's pov)

It's been two months since Peter met the avengers and he has loved every second of it.

He spends a lot of his time learning stuff from Tony and Bruce because he only went to a proper school for more than three years.

Nat and Clint have been teaching him how to fight and he has been doing great. He was already pretty good, but now he's perfected every move.

Once they had discovered all his spider powers, Tony had made a suit for him and said he might be able to go on a small mission one day. I was kind of skeptical about the idea at first, but I soon saw that he was capable (even though he's only ten).

Talking about Peter's age, no one can really understand why he is only ten when he's been alive for seventy. I tried to explain that it was because he was in a cryo-freeze chamber for the other sixty, but only Nat and Bruce really understood that. I think Tony did too but he just wanted to annoy me and have an excuse to keep asking annoying questions.

Steve has been absolutely overjoyed that he now has a nephew, who has been named after him, and is enjoying bonding with Peter and is teaching him how to draw. I didn't know Steve was still so good at drawing. I mean, I don't know why he wouldn't be, but he used to draw all the time before WW2. It was mainly because he couldn't go out and play sports like all the other kids. I never minded though.

Peter has also developed a great sibling relationship with Wanda and Pietro. I think they get along great, and Peter loves both of their powers. I think the twins are seventeen or eighteen (I know they're not but in most of my stories they are so yh) and they have been like an older brother and an older sister to Peter and I'm very thankful for that.

I didn't really think at first that it would be a good idea for Peter to meet the avengers, but I now know that it was the best decision that I could have made.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A/N

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this story xx

This is the last chapter, I'm sorry but I couldn't think of any more ideas for it lol

If you have any ideas for an extra surprise part after then I would love it xx

Thank you so much for reading xx

Words: 400