3

AUTHOR POV_

It's the same night, Jisoo couldn't sleep. Her mind is drifting to Taehyung's words.

Earlier she is so damn scared to sit right beside him. From tomorrow, she has to work with him all the time.

She has to work with devil, most dangerous devil.

Thought itself is bringing shivers inside her.

Now entire plan  changed. She has to hack Taehyung's personal computer and transfer the information.

Just yesterday itself, she felt like everything is going smooth. But now its not.

Without thinking much, Jisoo just shut her eyes tightly and drifted to sleep.

It's next morning ,  Jisoo reached top most floor where Taehyung works.

She noticed secretary's cabin and started walking towards it.

As soon as she reached there.
Ex secretary is smiling brightly. She seems so happy and relieved.

Her face  made Jisoo to gulp   thickly in fear.   

Before reaching here , she composed herself to stay strong. Not to get scared easily.
But its not happening at all.

Jisoo listened very attentively to
ex secretary's words.

She sighed in disappointment. Mafia related activities are in Taehyung's personal computer.  It's highly secured, no one can touch it.

Jisoo can only get access to his business computer.

She thought for a while deeply. Already Hoseok's computer is hacked. Slowly everyday she can transfer all information.

Now, she has to work as normal secretary.  Deal with his business accounts.

And she should be trustworthy too. So that Taehyung will not doubt her.

Jisoo started working calmly. It's an easy task just looking after all the files.

 It's an easy task just looking after all the files

The time has come to submit documents to Taehyung.

She took a deep breathe, tried to subside her fear.

With trembling steps, she entered Taehyung's cabin.