Chapter 2

Hey my fave peeps -- wassup -- I have now written this amazing peice of art lmao --

Tommy Pov
I set my computer up and get ready to start streaming, although this stream I won't be using a facecam. I don't want anyone to see the state of myself I can't risk anyone worrying about what's happening, I'm not worth it.

I open twitch and start the stream putting on a fake happy voice for my viewers and open up the dream smp. I can see the flood of viewers questioning why I don't have my camera on but I guess I can just delay answering it for a bit.

Tubbo Pov
Tommy joins the discord with what sounds like a put on happiness but I'm sure he's just tired like the rest of us. Me and Ranboo log onto the smp with Tommy and start running around and decide we should go mining together.

We find a good cave and fins diamonds then decide we should go up, and decide its time to get netherite armour. So we head.to the nether.

Ranboo came up with the idea to push Tommy off the path and see how he reacts which should be funny.

Tommy Pov
We made it to the nether and finally start walking along the path to look for an area to search for ancient debris, but before I made it half way Ranboo punches me off and Tubbo joins in by saying "haha loser" and "your goanna lose all your stuff"

In panick I throw a fire res on and am shocked at how they could do that to me.

Ranboo Pov
Tommy suddenly went quite and me and Tubbo are very shocked expecting him to swear and shout as us laughing. But all he said was he had to go and ended the stream. Me and tubbo ended outer streams and decided to talk about what just happened

Damn did I just write that-
My writing seems a bit repetitive in some spots I am sorry.

Buttttt I hope you can forgive me for my very long absence I have had some things going on and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Yours sincerely - Boba

367 words