Chapter 3

Heyy guys so I am finally writing the  third chapter - I am so sorry for not posting in a little while but dome things came up and I took a break

I hope you enjoy this chapter

No ones Pov

It has been around 5 days since Ranboo and Tubbo had talked to tommy or even heard from him.

They were starting to get worried as they noticed that tommys energetic aura had disappeared over the past few weeks and they wanted to find out what was happening with the boy.

Tommy's Pov

I don't know what to do with myself anymore. My father hadn't come home for the past 4 days and I was getting confused. My mother had said she was out on a business trip but who knows.

Nobody's pov

Tommy hadn't eaten or had anything to drink in these 4 days his dad had been missing. He could find it in him to do it.

As he was thinking about what could be happening he heard a car pull up.

Tommys pov

I heard a car pull up and immediately felt fear run through me. Who could it be, why are they here, what are they gonna do.

Hey there you absolutely wonderful people, sorry for the quick chapter I wanted to get something out and this was done on my phone instead of my computer, so I will maybe post a longer chapter later or tmmr, maybe later on during this coming week.

Ima use a new sign off from now on

Yours truley - Bear ^^