VII.

Kamari B.

"Ma im really tryna not deal with that today i alre-"

"Cool but did i ask all that?" She cut me off. 

She be glad she my momma because i almost hung up on her ass. 

"Now like i was saying. Your grandma need to go to sam's so you will drive her there and pay for her groceries because i used all the ebt stamps."

"Alright man." 

"Let me know when you going to get her."

"I'll call her." 

I hung up and got out my bed. 

Me and my mom weren't really cool like that. As soon as i turned eighteen she kicked me out to make room for her new baby and now she only call me when she needs money or she owes someone in our family money and cant pay it off. One time we got evicted, me and siblings were homeless with my mom. My grandma did not let us live with her because of my mom so alot of time we did get evicted and we had to move alot to avoid paying rent. 

I got up and looked around for my dog. 

"Yo scott." i called out. 

He came running my room wagging his tail. 

Scott was a shih tzu, he was all brown and his hair so short cause the long haired ones scare me. Basically he looks like jazz and taes dog, if that makes it easier to understand and get a visual picture in your mind. 

"Wassup man." i said patting his head. 

I walked in the living room and opened the backdoor so if he had to use the restroom he could go now, he usually does in the morning.  

"Bathroom scott?"

He ran outside and i left the door open so he could come back in when he's ready.

I went in the bathroom and started brushing my teeth and i checked my notifications. 

Pay-bae 😀

top of the morninnn.

I chucked at the message then i used face id to unlock my phone and respond. 

good morning lil one.

U slept alright?

Yeah you?

Like a baby, i got a few clients today so yay me

lmaoo alright lmk when u get there 🖤

ofcc

I sat my phone on the sink then i continued to brush my teeth. Me and payton had been talking since the night she gave me her number at the strip club. She's so warm hearted and honest about her intentions. I like that about her.

"So how you been grandson?" My grandma asked me as i pushed the buggy and we walked by the frozen section.