Paris

"This is an airport?" Draco questioned. Hermione laughed as they sat, waiting for their plane. "Yes,draco". She turned his way now. The place was full of voice's, and announcements were being made left and right.

"How'd your mother take it?" Hermione ask, curious she knew his mother didn't support them together so it was only fair she ask.

"Hermione-- how she reacted doesn't matter, because I love you, that's what matters". He had grabbed her hand sometime in the speech. He never showed this side of himself in school, maybe if he did, everyone would have liked him a whole lot better. She smiled at him pushing her thoughts aside.

"Paris plane is moving in."

Draco and Hermione hopped into the long line, Hermione had only been on a plane once, and it was obvious draco had been on zero, he seemed frightened by the big object. He held Hermione's hand very tightly. "It's alright draco, I was nervous my first time to". She said , trying not to laugh.

"Im-im not scared Hermione". She couldn't help it anymore, she laughed, hard. He glared at her as they showed their passports.

The climbed the stairs , looking for their seats. They sat right next to each other , that's how it's been since they found out they cared for each other, draco and Hermione , and that's how it would stay....

.
Narcissa registered herself in the mirror, one more time. Her son was out, dancing around with a mudblood, the simple thought of it made her skin crawl. No matter what she did , draco insisted he loved granger

Well when granger was gone, he could mourn but he would have to get married to a, pureblood eventually .

She'd promised she do something about the girl, and she planned on it, let them have their fun for the next week, then she'd come looking and she'd show that mudblood how dangerous it is  to play with the enemy.

.

Their flat was truly amazing, as soon as they got there , draco flopped right down onto the couch. "Draco, we've been sitting all day, let's explore!" Hermione said, pulling his hand, like a child

"Hermione it's dark, we can explore tomorrow". He pulled her onto his lap, he lips attaching to her neck, his other hand , rubbing her thigh, he bought his lips up to hers, kissing her, their lips moved in perfect sink, it was pure Bliss, it wasn't a rough kiss, it was soft and loving.

She tapped his shoulder, signalling for him to stop. "I'm not ready yet". She said. "I know, and that's okay, let's head to bed".

And they did just that. The mattress was the softest thing Hermione had ever been on. Draco claimed his beds back home were softer, Hermione disagreed, although only being on one once.

She snuggled into the crook of Draco's neck, his big arms wrapped around her waist pulling her close to him, she smiled, she really did love draco. He smiled too, Hermione was so petite in his hand, he towered over her, even when the layed down .

The next morning draco woke up to heavenly smell, Hermione must be cooking. He thought heading into the kitchen. But instead he saw another Young lady, brunette, a bit taller than Hermione. "Yes- oh there he is now". Hermione motioned to draco.

"Oh, it is a pleasure to meet you" she said in a french accent. "Yes, Hermione who is this". He looked at Hermione questionably. "Antoine, she works in the building, she was stopping by to see if we settled in, well then, it turned into this . She laughed, wrapping hands around draco.

It was hard for him to be mad at her for ruining there alone time, when she was so cute, and she knew how to use her words to get what she wanted.

"Okay, well what are you lot cooking?" He asked peering over into the oven. "There a type of tart". Hermione Said matter of factly.

Finally the tarts were finished, it tasted like heaven just as it smelled. The sugar danced in there mouth, leaving the most wonderful after-taste.

"Forgive me for barging in on your vacation, however I must leave now". She hugged Hermione, and waved to draco. "That's fine, if you can cook like this". Hermione hit draco over the head.

"I can cook, she taught me the recipe!" She said. "Now as you promised, get dressed we are going out".

.

The town was bustling, there were pigeons everywhere, just like in the muggle movie's. Everyone seemed to know they were tourists, they waved politely anytime the two past, how they knew, probably because the whole time they looked like a kid in a candy store.

They finally reached booths, full of things. "Oh draco, look at those heels!" She said, running over to the booth. She thought it was a well 15 dollar's spent.  "How come things are so cheap here?" Draco had questioned while he nibbled on a croissant he had just bought.

"I don't know, but let's take advantage". She laughed pulling him to yet another booth.

That night, they came back to their flat, laughing and talking. "Did you see how the birds all stayed together,oh draco it's just like the movies." She said, sitting all of her new belongings down. "The birds?" He ask, doing the same.

"Everything." She said. "now , let's make our pasta". She said. "You really are an overjoy". Draco commented, laughing, he pulled out the ingredients , she laughed nodding.

So far Paris really was great.

{Hi guys, sorry for the delay of writing}