ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ.

𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝘼𝙃𝘼𝘿
------------------------------------------------------------

The early morning golden sun tried to peek its way straight through Na'mani's curtains. Some of its rays decorated itself around her room making her room glow.

Na'mani twisted and turned in her sleep waking up not so peacefully.

She sat up and huffed looking for her bonnet which seemed to run away and hide under her covers.

She had another session with Sahad and honestly she was pretty relieved that he opened up really quickly.

It wasn't that he was gullible to just tell his business but just looking at her and the environment that he was in, it was just hard to just keep it all in.

His main focus was his recovery and therapy took up his time so there was a possibility that to him it would go by even quicker.

After her hygeine was sorted out, Na'mami left the house and made her way to her office taking a few detours for breakfast. But not just for her.

She lit up her candles wanting the sweet aroma to fill up the air, Na'mani made her way to her customised record player and placed on the vinyl of Ready to Die created by the one and only Notorious B.I.G.

One thing about Na'mani was that she had an old soul. Very old soul. She took a huge liking into Old School when she went to a Lauryn Hill concert at the age of 14.

Her style, mindset changed. Everything changed you name it. It was very rare for her to listen to modern day pop or music at that.

To her it will always be old school movies, songs, fashion and most importantly love.

Na'mani has been so caught up in her career that she never had to time to date, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing but was most definately a shock.

Three light knocks were heard which made her get up and open the door to be face to face with the bottom of somebody's chest.

She looked up and her eyes met with Sahad's. He gave her a warm smile making her insides go all funny. Little did she know that the same time her insides warmed up so did his. Their hearts were synced and the two failed to realise that they were 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴.
And not just in this life their past aswell.

"Good morning Sahad." She smiled.

"Good morning Na'mani" His voice smoothly said.

"Have you eaten?" She asked. She always felt the need to act like somebody's mother.

"no I didn't manage to pick something up but I'll be ight" He shrugged off.

Na'mani rolled her eyes and tossed him the mc donalds bag along with a caramel frappe.

"You didn't have to buy anything" He said.

"Breakfast is the most important meal you should make time for it." She suggested resulting in him rollung his eyes.

"What do you know about The Vibe king himself Biggie Smalls?" He raised his eye brows.

"You listen to him too?" Na'mani asked in shock.

"hell yeah. I have a record player to play old school songs, I swear I have such an old soul" Sahad chuckled.

"Me too! Old movies, fashion, music, style, mindset kust everything about me radiates 90s" she laughed.

"You read books?" He askes curiously.

"Of course. Mainly about black leadership, love and auto biographies."

"Auto biographies does it for me. What about art?" He asked.

"I am a lover of black art. Im just pro-black overall." She shrugged.

"I can see that" Sahad chuckled.

"how?" Na'mani was completely clueless not knowing that her office represeents who she is as a person. He noticed the Ghanaian flag on her desk.

"Look around you and I didn't know that you were Ghanaian" He said pointing to the flag.

"Yep from the Gold Coast and proud." She cheesed.

They continued their conversation. You would say that they hang out more than do actual sessions but they were helping Sahad in ways she could never imagine.