Oh im epic, thats cool

It's been a while after I woke up and realized I became epic sans.

I thought it was pretty cool to be this sans though so I didn't exactly mind too much.

Though I did miss my family a lot and ever time I thought about them I felt like I could cry and I have cried over them, so for right now I'm trying to avoid the thought of them until I can hide somewhere away from anyone to cry over them about soon enough.

Because I never thought transported or being reborn in other multiverses was even a thing let alone that it would even happen to me.

Heck..I didn't even die, I was awake reading a book in my own room when bam out of nowhere I was a skeleton whose nickname is epic and is from epictale.

I didn't feel any pain or nothing and I was wide awake when that happened so I know I didn't die from anything so why me? And why then? For fucks sake it was almost Christmas and I didn't want to miss that along with my favorite cousin coming over for Christmas! Now I get to miss both Christmas with my family and my favorite cousin! That sucks-fuck I'm crying again.

I thought and started wiping the tears away, now is not the time to get emotional and let myself feel any grief or anything-wait..can't nightmare like..sense those emotions and stuff?

....double fuck..any negative emotions I just had or from earlier that keep coming back way to soon might catch his attention and I have no idea what multiverse I even am. For all I know it could be the original multiverse or heck forced god of creation or destruction or maybe even both. Or maybe one of those other multiverses I have no fucking clue about because I didn't pay attention to them.

Which shit because I don't want to be in a multiverse that has shattered Dream and the fallen star sans or heck dreamswap or swapdream. That's just asking for trouble and a lot of pranking and shit.

And I don't think I'll be even ready to even met them the way I am right now, it's only been what? An hour or two since I became epic?

Sure I found that interesting and wished it wasn't just me and I would have loved for my cousin to have been with me as like my brother or sibling or friend or something...but I don't know how dangerous this au is and I wouldn't want them to be with me if it'a dangerous, heck I'm their older cousin and I would protect them with my life if they came here with me.

But I'm glad they aren't..I hope non of my family or friends ended up here because non of them even pay attention to thing like undertale except me and my younger cousin. So it would be a bit of a pain to try and explains to them about things and how things would work here depending on the multiverse we were in and what not...

I let out a sigh and paused, leaning against a tree as I thought before I felt something and froze, shit was that a portal or something? I tensed up and hid a bit and looked around and eyes widen, shit it was nightmares gang...what were they doing in this au I'm in right now? Nightmare didn't get curious about what he was sensing did he? Can this nightmare even feel negativity-ok yes I know he mostly can but who knows if there is a nightmare and Dream that can't feel negativity or positivity.

I was just somewhat trying to think about that and I'm getting off topic, I need to pay attention I thought, hopefully the star sans will be here soon..if not..I'll have to try and intervene and I don't know how that will turn out considering I haven't even practiced my magic or know if I can even use it right now or if I can do anything epic can even do or anything....

Ugh..hopefully things don't turn out to be..to destructive...I thought and watched and nightmares gang spread out a bit, looking for something-...fuck I probably lead nightmare right he to me because of me grieving a bit from not being with my family... or maybe..it was someone else? I thought a little hopeful but not much considering I haven't seen anyone at how from when I was walking...

Shit...I guess it's my fault they are here then isn't it? I also smacked my forehead with that but I didn't want to alert them I was here and they probably know I was in the area since they haven't moved any further away.

And...I tensed up, shit..I think nightmares looking directly at me with his one eye socket and a grin on his face.

I shifted back a little with a frown, fuck..I think I just got caught...shit...

_____*____*____*_____*___*____*___*
Finished with 857 words hope you like and comment what you think and what you think will happen next! What kind of multiverse is it? You wonder? Well you'll find out sooner or later anyways!

Ja ne~!

Slow updates also I got hyped so I posted two new stories today, the one with my somewhat horror sans and this one.

X