Some thoughts

Well it was interesting to see the rest of abysstale and get to know some of them.

It was epic in his opinion, he silently chuckling at that.

But it was a bit fun to meet them and talk to them.

He just hopes this multiverse is different so abysstale doesn't...disappear or get destroyed or anything.

It was pretty unique after all. At least in epics opinion, it is.

Besides he was always fond of abyss sans and his family, of course he would want this au to continue on.

Well either way, he needs to find things to distract him with until he is at peace about being here. Which will definitely take him a good long while, it always does.

But eventually he'll learn to accept it, but he will never forget.

Epic let out a small sigh as he continued to walk after he left the au.

Does he have an au? He did wake up elsewhere...so he should have an au unless error destroyed it or something.

He should probably go find out but it's not like he wants to go there and get reminded of his last life.

He needs to think about this for a bit, hopefully it wasn't too long since the actually epic left the au..if it's still there of course.

Until then he is going to explore and do his best to distract himself, otherwise he's going to feel so much grieve and distress and other emotions that he'll end up alerting nightmare about him again.

And epic doesn't want that to happen again, though he does admit the kiss was nice, he probably shouldn't have stolen nightmares maybe first kiss.

Who knows what nightmare was like in this multiverse or if he had a lover or something.

But if he didn't, then he might have accidentally stolen nightmares first kiss, which, whoops, sorry Bruh.

Because first kisses are supposed to be special for a special someone.

Hopefully he did not accidentally take that away from nightmare if he ever planned to get with someone if he hasn't already.

Epic thought to himself, heading to a different au this time, glancing around a bit curious as to what the au was like.

Epic grinned a bit, reaper tale, well he always was fond over reaper, mostly the tired but hardworking one.

After all, reaper does have a lot of souls to reap. Can't be too lazy with a job like that which is an everyday and any kind of moment thing.

Hmm he should definitely go meet with reaper, no harm in meeting reaper, right?

Epic shrugged it off, meh, something to think about later, if it does bring harm, oh well.

Who cares? Epic thought and walked deeper into a Forrest with a curious look, let's see where reaper is...

___*_____*____*____*____*___*____*_
Finished with 636 words. I'm sorry this took me forever 😭

Hope you like and comment what you think.

Ja ne~!

Ink, error, fresh, unknown
Undertale, sans/classic, papyrus
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge
Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/orange
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyurs/purple
Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/gold
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/
Epictale, sans/epic, papyrus/Titan
Xtale, sans/cross
Horrortale, sans/horror/axe, papyrus/Jupiter
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom
Killertale, sans/killer, papyrus/Angel/unknown
Reapertale, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, sans/geno, papyurs/unknown
Quantumtale, sans/tk, papyrus/ck
Mercy plates, sans/unknonw, papyrus/unknown, Gaster/unknown
Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void
Underbeats, sans/beats, papyrus/
Underneath, sans/unknown, papyrus/unknown, Gaster/unknown (an au I had past epic made out of nowhere for no reason you'll find out more about it later)
Newer tale, sans/kin, papyrus/unknown
Tidtale/mecha tale, sans/Mecha (honestly don't know which ones for Mecha considering each time I look it up it's one of those two)

I might add a few more aus, don't know yet.

Xxxxx