1

I walked into the elevator after school and told Friday to take me to the common room. I gripped the paper in my hands, nervous for what was about to happen.

I heard a ding and the doors opened and my nervousness immediately washed away. A huge smile pushed onto my face. "Moms!!" I yelled. Natasha and Carol adopted me last year and I haven't been happier since, but they've been gone on a mission for a week and I was told they would be gone for the rest of the month.

"Hey, младенец." Mama said. "We missed you, kiddo." Mom said. "The only thing that could make this better is throwing bricks at criminals on the street." I said.

"Peter!" Mama said, "We only throw bricks from rooftops!"

"Sorry, Mama, that's what I meant." She smiled a bit. Then she and mom smirked and bit and my spidey-sense flared. Then I felt fingers pushing into my hips. "Hey-hehe!" I squealed/giggled. My moms started cackling.

I turned around and immediately squealed again. "You're here!" I yelled.
"I'm here." Shuri confirmed. "In the holy gay flesh!" I yelled. "Yep."

Then hands covered my eyes. "Guess who else?" I gasped. "Loki." I got my sight back and turned around. And I saw him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a long kiss. We didn't pull away until the elevator dinged.

I looked towards it and saw uncle Fury. "Agents Romanoff." He said, and it hit me, there are three agents of SHIELD with the last name Romanoff.

"Peter, I'm sure your worried about your upcoming field trip to the tower, especially since it lasts 7 days. However, since SHIELD is longer a secret organization you no longer have to hide that you are an agent. Also, I was talking with your mothers and we agreed that it is time to stop hiding your parents. So the only thing you have to hide now is your identity as Spiderman. And before I forget, we got your Neurological-psychiatric testing results back." He handed me an envelope and walked off towards the elevator.

"And happy birthday, Agent Romanoff."

I opened the envelope and skimmed the paper until I found what I was looking for. "Autism and Manic Bipolar disorder." I grin spread across my face.

"Does this mean I can register Goose, mom?!" She looked like she was contemplating it for a minute and then she said, "Alright, just don't let him eat anyone."

I smiled and ran off into my room, Loki and Shuri following after me with shouts of: "Slow down white boy!"

When we got in, I pulled out my laptop and went to the service animal registry site and put in all of mine and Goose's information in.

"Now all we have to do is wait. And think of amazing pranks." I said. Loki pulled me into his lap and started cuddling.

"Peter, you have a credit card that's linked to your gift account from Tony, right?" Shuri asked.

"Yes, but I can't go over 1 million each month." I said. "Perfect. We need to get terrifying children's toys and prankify them." She said. We both started cackling and working on the shopping list.

Furby
Knives
Blowtorch
Glock
Tranq darts
Drones
Bottle caps
Elmo
whips
tiny bows
tiny arrows
tiny vibranium baseball bats
Jolly Chimpanzee
knives
baby powder
Sir Growls-A-Lot
shark teeth
metal
Cherub Doll
metal claws
bronze feathers (dull)
vibranium feathers (sharp)
fake puppy heads (realistic)
fake kitten heads (realistic)
fake baby heads (realistic)
wolf teeth
3 Faced Doll
chains
whips
Psycho Sally Doll
knives
Zombie Teddy Bears for the Avengers