4

So we all went back to our rooms. Then Flash made an appearance. He'd been quiet for days. I guess I thought it was over, but it was to good to be true.

"Penis Parker! You're autistic." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Yes Flash, I am. Kinda surprised you realized that so soon, after all you still fail to realize my name is Peter Romanoff."

"Oh yeah. You're adopted!" He snickered as if it was a good joke. "At least my parents wanted me. I swear to all the gods, your birth certificate is a fucking apology letter from the condom factory."

The smirk fell off his face. "At least my mom doesn't kill people."

"At least I have moms that love me. Where was your mom last night? Going around town, sleeping with anyone to satisfy herself. And you seem pretty informed on my mothers. Agents of SHIELD, kill for the good of the nation. And if you had paid any attention, you would know I'm an agent of SHIELD as well. And based on the terms of my contract that allow me to fulfill the ancient laws of my pagan religion, I could kill you right now for verbal assault on my family line." I said.

"Are you fucking threatening me?" He asked pathetically. "No, I'm making you a promise. That if the name Romanoff ever drips from your lips again, I will personally oversee your torture in Tartarus."

"And what makes you think I'm scared of you?"

"I know people like you. Prejudiced, superficial. And the wet spot in your pants." Then he scurried away. And people surrounded me. And I shut down.

My mind was blank. There's nothing there. And before long, Mama was in front of me.

"Темнеет. Становится темно." Mama said. "Мне не нравится темнота." I said. "Я знаю детка. Но когда стемнеет, становится тихо, и мир засыпает." Мама said. "Солнце все еще там." Then everything darkened.

"You don't have to go to lessons today. Instead, we can have early lunch with mom before she goes to pick up Monica at the airport. Then we'll go to the gun range and after we can watch a movie."

We walked back to the kitchen and mom was there heating up Chinese food from yesterday. We all ate together and talked and then we said goodbye and mom went to the airport.

Me and mama went to the gun range downstairs. I grabbed my favorite gun. It was a semi automatic pistol with laser sight, and an extremely affective silencer.

I shot the target in front of me hundreds of times, right in the center. I didn't stop until I felt eyes on me. I turned around without lowering my gun.

It was my class. "It's you." I said a bit apprehensively and turned back to my target. Then someone just had to flip the switch.

I turned around to see mama smirking. The wall rose up and the targets turned into robots that started moving around everywhere and attacking me.

I fought back. Shooting the nearest ones first, then the farthest ones so they couldn't just run up after I get the ones in the middle.

And then I got the last ones and everyone was staring. I don't know why. It definitely wasn't my best work, and it was easy as hell.

"Hey, we have to get ready for the surprise. Dress nice, but not too nice." Steve said. So I went to my room and put on my pride shirt, jeans, and a flannel. Then I put on a beanie and my rings. One was a mood ring and the other was from my moms. Then I put on my watch.

I decided to not go overkill on protection. I put a dagger in my forearm sheath and my pistol in my thigh holster and an extra large condom in my back pocket. Never know when Loki will strike.

I got on one of the buses and sat with my friends and we talked the whole way there. When I got off the bus, I nearly screamed. It was the Adele concert!!!!!

We went in and got to our FRONT ROW SEATS!!!!!!! When it started I was so excited.

I sang every song word for word. I was even more surprised when she stopped and started talking.

"Hey everyone! I have a story to tell. A week ago, while we were preparing for the concert, imagine my surprise when I meet Natasha Romanoff. She came to me and said that her adoptive son loves my music and that he would be at this concert, tonight. She also mentioned that tonight is his birthday and he most likely forgot about it because he's been so stressed. But in light of this information, I agreed to something." She looked straight at me and my eyes widened.

"Come on up, Peter!" She said, and before I knew it, I was on the stage. And she hugged me. "Happy birthday!" She said. "Thank you!"

"So, Peter, what's your favorite song? It's okay if it's not one of mine."

"No, it's one of yours. Set Fire To The Rain. I know it word for word." I said. "Word for word huh?" She smiled and held a microphone out to me. "Oh no, I couldn't." I said.

"You can and you will." Reluctantly, I took the microphone and held it up.

"I let it fall
My heart
And as it fell you rose to claim it
It was dark and I was over
Until you kissed my lips and you saved me
My hands
They were strong
But my knees were far too weak
To stand in your arms
Without falling to your feet
But there's to you that I never knew never knew
All the things you'd say they were never true never true
And the games you'd play you would always win alway win
But I set fire to the rain
Watched it pour as I touched your face
And it burned while I cried cause I heard it screaming out your name your name
When I laid with you
I could stay there close my eyes
Feel you here forever
You and me together nothing gets better
But there's a side to you that I never knew never knew
All the things you'd say they were never true never true
And the games you'd play you would always win always win
But I set fire to the rain
Watched it pour as I touched your face
And it burned while I cried cause I heard it screaming out your name your name
I set fire to the rain
And I threw us into the flames
Where I fell something died cause I knew that that was the last time the last time
Sometimes I wake up by the door
As if that heart you caught was still waiting for you
Even now when it's already over
I can't help myself from looking for you
I set fire to the rain
Watched it pour as I touched your face
And it burned while I cried cause I heard it screaming out your name your name
I set fire to the rain
And I threw us into the flames
And I felt something die cause I knew that that was the last time the last time oh
Oh no
Let it burn
Oh
Let it burn
Let it burn."

I didn't think I would be able to hold the long notes at the end. Everyone cheered, and I smiled.