2

I have something to admit. Before I left for school I put on the chastity cage. And then I decided, 'Hey, I'm not going to take it off until the field trip ends next Friday.' And then I made another stupid ass decision.

Spiderslut
On my field trip, I bet you can't keep me horny all week.
Daddy
Of course I can. Your my little slut and I can't wait to see your tiny twink cock through you pants all week.

Of course that made me extremely horny, but putting aside my sluttiness, I had two bags with me, one with my clothes, even though I'm just going back home. And the other was my school bag.

I pulled out my phone again and this time I opened up my playlist and played Unstoppable by Sia on repeat. It was my fight song.

I was the first one here, so I sat in the classroom alone, until Ms. Phoebe walked in. "Hey, Peter! I'm chaperoning the trip!" She said happily. I smiled a bit.

"So, I want to apologize to you now since I respect you. I get very comfortable at the tower, and we're all rooming on the same floor. The rooms aren't soundproof and my boyfriend gets very mischievous." I said. I don't know why but I just felt like she deserved a warning.

"Oh, well I'm going to get very comfortable too. Not sexually, go you, by the way. But my actions on the trip don't effect my job unless I do something mean or illegal. They just need someone from the school to keep the kids in line. This'll be like a vacation for me." She said.

"Cool, maybe you can help us make our terror demon army." I said.

"Umm...please explain. And what are you listening to?" She asked. I turned off the Bluetooth on my phone.

"It's called Unstoppable by Sia, it's on repeat. And me and my friends and aunts are making an army of terrifying children's toys with murder updates. We skinned furbies, for example."

"Cool, and you have good taste. This sounds like a fight song from one of those movies." She said.

"It is my fight song!" I said. She looked like she wanted to ask questions but people started coming in and she had to do something.

Ned and MJ came in and sat by me. We talked for a while then I mentioned that my aunts and Shuri were there.

When I mentioned Shuri, MJ blushed, but hid it very well. But colors appeal to sight which is a sense and with my spider autism sense I could tell. (I'm not sure if anyone else experiences this, but my autism increases my senses a lot. I can sniff like a blood hound and hear a block away.)

MJ likes Shuri. Heheh. Nice blackmail, and a great new ship.

We left the classroom and got on the bus, where Ms. Phoebe took over music and we all had a party bus karaoke party.

When we got there we all got our stuff and went in. An intern, Tori, I think her name is, came over.

"Hello, I'm Tori. Welcome to the Compound, I'll explain the rules and then hand out your security badges." She said.

1) No fighting
2)No bullying
3)No peeing on the floor (happened before)
4)Keep your badges visible at all times
Etc.

"Now, there are many badges in the hierarchy. Delta-1 is for reporters, one time guests and similar. Delta-2 is for the higher up guests that need more access but don't get everything. The Delta cards are blue and have a Δ on them. Gamma-1 is for Interns and Support staff. Gamma-2 is for researchers and scientists. Gamma-3 is for janitors and cafeteria staff. Gamma cards are green and have a Γ on them. Beta-1 is for higher up interns. Beta-2 is for personal interns and support scientists. Beta-3 is for secretarial staff. Beta-4 is for unofficial avengers and avengers families that don't often visit. Beta cards are red and have a Β on them. Alpha-1 is for permanent residents that aren't avengers. Alpha-2 is for avengers. Alpha-3 is for Mr. Stark and his family. Alpha cards are gold and have an Α on them. And finally at the very top is Omega. Omega-1 is for Mrs. Romanoff's sister and her girlfriend. Omega-2 is for Mrs. Romanoff and her wife. Omega-3 is for their son, his partner, and 3 of his friends. Omega cards are silver and have a gold Ω on them." Tori finished with a sigh and a big breath.

She walked through the gate and swiped her card. "Tori Sommers, Beta-3. No weapons detected." She explained Friday and then people started going through.

Then Ned went through with Omega-3 and all hell broke loose. MJ went through with the same card and people quieted down a bit. Then I went through.

"Agent Peter Romanoff, Omega-3. Gun in waist holster, gun in thigh holster, throwing knives on belt, dagger in calf sheath, brass knuckles, rope dart in bag, collapsible spear in watch, blowtorch in hood, sickle in shoe, whip in pocket, bow in shirt, quiver in bag." Friday said.

"You damn loud mouth!" I yelled at Friday.