ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

𓂸| 𝗘𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗢𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲  | 𝗣𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲|𓂸
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀
•••

"Pookie ?"My grandma asked me while I braided her hair down in some corn rows.

"yes ?"

"you know your momma and daddy  loved you  and Cece right."she said before I stoped braiding her hair and blanked.

whet ?

"If they 'loved ' us then why they left? ."I asked with my face balled up as she sighed and turned facing me.

"Cece come here !"my grandma yelled ignoring my question.

Once Cece came she started talking.

"I'm not gone sit here and sugar coat nothing, but y'all momma had issues and I couldn't deal , then y'all crazy ass daddy ,saying y'all wasn't his , well he claimed y'all but he thought y'all mama was cheating too , which she was , and he was already crazy in the head , once he found out y'all momma was cheating he cheated back and she carried on bad bad , she left and left y'all with me and that old head down stairs , so a few days later y'all daddy came and seen y'all, he started coming weekly , but then the last day he seen y'all was when he came to me and said 'I love these kids to death , your daughter do too , but she ain't stable for no kids , special at this young age , with her being a drop out , and me being young , we ain't ready , I hate to be a dead beat but I'm not stable for no kids ,I love my kids , but you and mr devin do this favor for me and one day I'll repay y'all , I'll come back for them one day ."

"And with that he left.."She finished off .

"Um..how old were we when he said that ?"Cece asked .

"Cece you were at least 1 years old and Pookie was bout 3."she said as I blinked my tears away .

"Fifteen years.."Cece said staring blankly at the wall in front of her .

i didn't know what to say so I left my grandmas room going down stairs as papa stood on the couch yelling .

"DO EM DIRTYY ! DO EM DIRTYYY !"he yelled while I paused looking at him .

"Papa-"I started before he jumped down mushing my head .

"shush , no talking during my music session , go the hell home like you been doin." He said before I sucked my teeth .

"Okay old dirt bag , I just wanted to talk."I said stink facing his ass .

" old dirt- yea you out det rabbit ass mind of yours , all these hoes want some of me dammit ." He said while putting his hand in my face .

"What's that shit y'all youngins use to run out ? ... oh don't tell me"he said while thinking .

"PERIODDD!"he yelled swiping his hands under his neck .

"Bye papa , and ima snitch to grandma too bout some 'all these shoes want some of me' , snitching."

"Don't een do that Esani , I luh yo grandma wit ha bald ass head , that's my baby doe."he said before i cheesed .

"Yuhhh , I got the most greatest grandparents evaaa."i said never taking the smile of my face .

"What that gotta do wit me lovin ha- , never mind , what was you saying bout trynna talk to me bout some ?"He asked me before I plopped on the couch .