Introduction

Canada is huge... like HUMONGOUS 

It's like big chungus but a lot less funny and probably a lot bigger

not bigger than Russia though

It's big, it has a lot of fancy stuff in it, like forests, hellishly cold mountains, big prairies, coastlines, so absurd! It even has a million lakes, and ice in it! Oh my gosh! Canada is great for fishing stuffs, has a lot of resources, and resources=money, meaning that they got the big bucks. Petroleum, iron ores, timber stuff, hydroelectric stuff, and a lot of lot more. A lot of people of different cultures live there, just like America! Everyone loves America, right?

We're getting into political stuff so WARNING!!! Wait, everything is political nowadays, no need for a warning. 

Quick History: The Quebecers are people from Quebec, who are French, and back when this stuff was happening, the British and French were big enemies, like the modern USA and China, or North Korea and South Korea. Very close together, and slowly allying each other. But the British kicked the French out, but the French stayed, and they have been a part of a mostly English-speaking country, they said "We hate this" (very oversimplified) and have been wanting independence for a long time. Quebec even almost became a country, actually. Native Canadians or aboriginals have been in Canada for hundreds upon thousands of years, but it seems a lot of people had and still have in some cases the unfortunate feeling of wanting to kick people out of their homes for their own personal gain. So, the natives began fighting back, but see, the problem with this was that back in the 1600's, no one was really willing listen, and so they just began fighting each other. I'll let you guess who won out of these two options: some guys with some bad weapons or some guys with guns. The most they got though was a lot of blood and quite greatly, their own territory-- Nunavut.

What percentage of Canada's population live in the North? Nunavut. [None of it, haha comedy]

NAFTA or the North American Free Trade Agreement (A long name if you ask me) was made in 1992 between the most important countries in North America-- Mexico, United States, and Canada. It would say that now, they are essentially brothers, they trade their underwear (Not exactly their underwear but you get what I mean). A lot of Canadians live within the immediate 100-mile radius of the American border, which- I'm pretty sure that's how borders work.

They also want to be Non-American, and I truly understand their grind.