The People.

Canada now as of 2020 has about 38 million people living in it. hey only have 8 people per square mile but most of the people living there live in the south. In the Northwest Territories however only have about 100,000 people. (Here comes a lot of outdated information) Between1996 and 2001, Canada saw a 4% increase in people, half of that was from immigration, which was the highest since WWII. It's been dwindling (it still is) because of old people and lowering fertility rates. 28% of Canadians and 23% of Canadians are British and French. (28% British and 23% French) most French live in Quebec. Many nationalities have found their way into Canadian households, a lot of them being European. More recently, Asians have been finding their way into Canada. They make up 6% of the population. 2% of Canada's population is Inuit and other aboriginal groups. They were basically butt-rapped (both metaphorically and physically) by Europeans for their land and resources. It's been about 200 years, and so now The Assembly of First Nations speaks for all First Nations People all across Canada, so that their voice can be heard.  Tensions are very high between the English and French speaking people of Canada, dividing the country greatly. Education in Canada is free and is required for all Canadian kids. A lot of the population is also literate. 

Healthcare has been publicly funded since the 1960s. They have provided people with a ton of high-quality care, of which, is very cheap. Canada's death rate for recently born babies is 5.5 while in the USA, it is 7.1 (imagine how much we could achieve) Now, the Canadian healthcare may be good, but there are some downsides. Aboriginals don't get as much healthcare as the regular Canadian does. Suicide rates and people dying from lung cancer are also quite high there, one of the world's highest. Aboriginal suicide might be between 2 to 7 times than Canada's population at large.