Chapter 25

seriously what is happening to the fandom right now?

*Molly's POV*

The teacher that was supposed to be handling dentention, but somehow fell asleep on his chair. His snore was so loud, you couldn't even hear your own footsteps.

I quietly but quickly left the dentention room. But Katy had another idea.

"SIR SHE'S LEAV-" I cut her off.

"SHHH! You do know that you could leave too." I gave a obvious stare while throwing my hands up in the air.

She thought about it for a while and decided to leave too. I couldn't use the word stupid on her, but I thought she was going to tell on me. So, scratch that.

I tried to call Louis but I was put on voicemail and I still have no idea on how I could explain myself to Louis.

I went back to the text that was sent to me when I was sitting in tbe detention room. It was from a unknown number that told me to meet him or her at the schools parking lot.

My first instinct told me to ignore it because it must be from a wrong number. But then I mindlessly went to the parking lot with no idea on what possessed me to go. Maybe it was because I was hoping that it would be Louis.

I went through some doors while half-walking and half-running through the halls.

As soon as I reached the parking lot, it was empty with no cars whatsoever. I looked around and saw a human figure standing just a few meters away from me.

I squinted my eyes and moved my head in different angles to see the persons face and what I saw shocked me.

It was a person I almost forgot about and I thought I would never see.

That person would be Shane.

"Hi Molly. Long time no see, huh?" his voice was very very familiar and I kind of missed it.

"Shane, yeah. How are you?" I hoped he didn't see what happened just a few hours ago.

"I saw what happened." Dammit. "Why did you say no?" he asked.

"I have no idea. Do you know when people get pressured and then you mess things up because of that? Yeah. I think thats the reason."

"Well, nobody is pressuring you right now and I'm asking you to go to prom with me."

"What?"

Did I hear him correctly?

He smiled at me like im so innocent, "Will you go to prom with me?"

"Wait, wait, wait. You told me that you didn't like me and Kendal only THOUGHT that you liked me."

"Well, I wanted the right time to tell you."

Okay, what is happening? I'm going to have a major breakdown right now. I can't breath. I can't breath.

"This can't be happening." I said in a hushed tone.

"What? Why?"

Should I say? Can I say it? Will I say it? Is it finally that time? The time where I tell popular people and everybody around me?

"I love Louis Tomlinson." I looked at Shane, "OMG! I SAID IT. I LOVE LOUIS TOMLINSON! I love Louis Tomlinson."

I did a tiny happy dance and jumped around.

When I finally let myself out, Shane just smiled and laughed at me.

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"Hey, what do I have to do to interfere with love. Remember when I said that if you'd say no, then I'd have to move on and suck it up."

"Actually, you didn't say suck it up." I smiled at him.

"Whatever. C'mere." He pulled me into a quick hug and then we pulled away.

"Good luck with Louis." He said as we waved goodbye.

"Good luck with getting over me." I waved back and we both laughed.

It's nice to know when one person makes you smile, it can make your day a whole lot better.

-

DID YOU GUYS MISS ME? Probably not.

How do you guys feel about Shane's return?

Anyway, comment vote and fan.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I'll post the next one, maybe the week after next week because its the starting of school..

ily awesome nerds!

-Stylish_Girl