Chapter 20

*Molly's POV*

Katy? Katy? Of all the people in the world, why would it be Katy? She could spread it to the whole school by now. I felt my phone vibrate and I saw it was a new message from Louis. 

'How you doin'?' 

'well, not very happy for a saturday morning :('

'you should be. cause I have a surprise for you, go to the park and bring your dog with you, Snow, wasn''t it?'

'yeah sure. meet ya there :)'

Hm. Wonder what's the surprise. I hope it will make me at least slightly better. I took off my pajamas and wore something random. I didn't care what I wore ttoday because i'm kinda lazy and yes I didn't shower, once again, lazy.

I got Snow from her cage. I noticed that I didn't spend much time with her lately. I looked at her cute collar, it was color red with a golden bow in the middle.

"Hey, Snow. Wanna go to the prak?" But of course she can't talk, so she barked instead. "I'll take that as a 'yes'." 

I got out of my house and locked my door. My mom is out grocery shopping or something. I walked to the park and saw a man grabbing a old womans purse. Okay, I'm totally freaking out. What should I do? So I should just hit him with the closest weapon I could find. My designer bag. I kissed my bag and hit him so hard with it. He managed to get up and ran away.

The woman smiled at me and thanked me.

"Oh. No problem. What are you doing in this dangerous area?"

"I should ask you the same question, dear. And I'm kinda lost."

"I'm lost too. All I have is my dog. Were about to go to the park. Would you like me to assist you? You know, in case you get mugged or something. I could cancel my plans."

"No need, darling. The last thing I wanna do is ruin your day after you saved me. Enjoy your time." She said as she waved at me.

"No, no, no. You're not ruining my day. I insist, I'll bring you home." I said as I grabbed some of her luggage. And boy, they were heavy. We walked going wherever her house is.

"Aw, thanks. I wish you were my grandsons girlfriend." she complimented, I think... 

"Anyway," I said changing the topic of being her grandsons girlfriend, "What's your name?" 

"Edna. Edna Poulston." 

"I'm Molly Collin's."

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" My eyes opened wide and I blushed for a second. Oh yeah, I forgot to text Louis to cancel the 'meeting' at the park.

"Uh yeah." I said, more like whispered. "I'm kinda in a bad mood and he wants to cheer me up by giving me a surprise." My heart kept bouncing fast just thinking about Louis.

"Ahh. Young love. I remember when I met my husband. It was truly a fairy tale. We actually met at a dance party. I loved how the music just controlled our feet and our feet led us to each other. Love is such a weird thing that you can't explain."

I just can't help it but smile at that thought. It's really true. Every word. Love is weird. It just does it's own thing. She looked at me and smiled.

"How did you meet your boyfriend?" she asked.

"Well, it's kinda of a long story. There were a lot of twist and turns at our relationship. And I admit, there were loads of drama but in the start we were very different, just like a dog and a cat. His a nerd and I'm one of the most popular girls in school. My grades were getting kinda lower then my mother told me I needed  tutor. Before, we weren't getting along so well after the whole spaghetti thing." Edna looked confused, "Another long story. Anyway, he was so smart. So I settled for him."

"Why him? I know there more nerds in your school. Among all of them, why him?"

"Because something told me that he was the one."

"I think God brought you together. Maybe both of you are meant to be."

"You really think so?"

"I know so."

"Oh yeah, which reminds me I gotta tell him that I need to cancel his surprise for today." I pulled out my phone and texted that I won't be there because I need to help a woman. It sounded weird when you think about it.

"Yippe. Were here!" 

We finally reached her 'destination'. I saw Louis walking over here. Louis? Why is he here? Edna smiled at Louis and hugged him. Okay, I'm super duper confused right now.

"Molly, meet my grandson." she introduced Louis to me.

"Grandma, she's my girlfriend. You two knew each other?" Louis asked.

"Just a while ago. You're her grandson?" I asked Louis.

"You're her boyfriend?" she looked at me, "You're his girlfriend? This is amazing. You picked the right girl, Louis. She saved me from a snatcher and she helped me get home. She's a keeper." I blushed so much, she's just too sweet.

"Aww. You did that for my grandma? You deserve a big sloppy kiss." As he was about to kiss my cheek, I quickly ducked and laughed at him for kissing the air. It was so funny I could hardly breath.

"Hey, why did you dodge my kiss?" he said like a cranky 5 year old. Typical Louis. Always acting like a 5 year old.

"Because you haven't given me the surprise yet."

"It's in the park. But Snows present with me right now." He pulled out a collar and chew toy shaped as bone with some fun colors. The collar was a blue and a word that says Snow and at the side of the name is the sign of Chanel. The two C's fit perfect for Snow. Awh, Louis is just to much.

"We still have time to get to your surprise, C'mon. Bye Grandma." Louis said puling my wrist.

"Bye Edna."

We ran as quick as we can to the park and we finally reached it and sat at the bottom of a tree. Louis covered my eyes with his hands.

"Your surprise will be here at 5..4..3...2..1" He took his hands out and I saw fireflies surrounding the place. I remember what I told Louis about the fireflies, me and my dad use to catch.

"Louis, I love it."

I kissed him and everything felt perfect. His lips were soft and juicy. And this is truly a fairy tale.

-----------------------------------------------------

Yes, I'm still alive.

I don't update so much right now, I know.

School will never give up.

So, anyway, don't stop reading this book and more chapters to come.

Oh yah, and read my other book My Youtuber. It's really really fun to make.

Have a heart and comment, vote and fan.

OR ELSE I WONT UPDATE!! MUahaahaha.

Sorry, just gotta release my outer ghoul because it's almost Halloween.

Bye!

-Stylish_Girl