Squidward's Revenge (+ Helena gets pissed off again)

Squidward's POV:

I was on a date with my lovely husband Gerard Way. I loved him, but ever since 2004, he's just been too famous for me to be with him. Even the times he'd been on breaks from tours, the time spent with him was too short. His hand broke up back in 2013, and I admit, I was glad. A lot of time alone for me and Gerard-Senpai. But they got back together in 2019, which broke my heart. But he agreed to a whole night to do what I wanted to do tonight. So we went to my favorite restaurant.

Me and Gerard sat down at a random table and were ready to read our menus, but just then, we saw that little green shit that's always trying to rob my boss, and some other person. I tried to overhear their conversation. Apparently they're talking about some guy named Billy, and also try to obtain the Krabby Patty formula. Oh hell no, they're not taking away my personality. I excused myself from the dinner table and ran off to the restroom. From then I concocted a plan. A plan to commit a mass murder.

WOAH WOAH HOLD ON SQUIDWARD WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO MASS MURDER?????

Shut up Helena. This is my point of view. You have no say in this.

EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT I CAN LITERALLY JUST SWITCH POINT OF VIEWS LIKE THIS:

Second Person POV

"HEY NOW! CHANGE IT BACK THIS INSTANT, HELENA!" Squidward protested. But I don't feel like changing it back. "But you feel like writing all this other stuff happening." Squidward stated, which was true. Oh alright, Squidward.

Squidward's POV

Thank you. Anyways, I can't take this madness happening, there is not ANY WAY I'm going to let Plankton steal my personality. I planned the mass murder to every single person mentioned in this fanfiction.

T h e  N e x t  D a y

It was time. Time to kill. I learned the address to Plankton's Cum Bucket. I snuck inside, got my knife ready. I went over to Plankton, and I had stepped on him so he could remain unconscious. We couldn't have him screaming up a storm, could we? I got the knife, and I stabbed Plankton 30 times. Ah hell nah I know my man Sqidbert aint killin Plampton cmon now. I wonder how Gerard is going with the kills.

Gerard's POV

My lovely husband Squidward Way had told me to kill a few people. The Onceler, Billy Fishkins, and Barack Obama. The Onceler and Billy Fishkins were easy kills for me. All I had to do was shoot them both in the chest. You know, like those quick Happy Tree Friends deaths they do in the TV episodes that are there to fill time and also assure you that there's still gore? Yeah, it went(z) kind of like that. But with Obama, I had a whole different plan. I had this entire plan to get him to start smoking, only to give him a pack of cigarettes that are laced with nitroglycerin. 

I planned a hangout with me and Obama for 2 PM today, since we used to be friends back in elementary school. We hung out at a park, and he kept saying how his boyfriend named Billy la Bufanda or something killed himself, and how he's been thinking about doing the same thing. If I'm going to be honest, it would've been easier if he did this, but I don't really condone this kind of thing. So I decided to start smoking in front of him.

"Ge-Gerard what the hell! I didn't know you started smoking!" Obama said in shock.

"Yeah, I smoke. Want one?" I asked. Obama looked concerned at first, but he said yes. Perfect. I grabbed a ciggy from the pack laced with the nitroglycerin, and lit it for him. He seemed okay at first, until he fucking exploded because nitroglycerin is an explosive chemical. This was just amazing. I couldn't wait to report my progress to Squidward.

Second Person POV

What are they doing. Why are they killing off MY WORLD. I had spent only TWO DAYS on this world, and they're destroying it. I don't really care if they kill OctoFlameyBall, they just can't kill anyone else. This is MY CREATION, not theirs. Do they not realize how truly powerless they are? I can just bring them back. I am the narrator after all. I have full control over EVERYTHING that happens, as long as it's in the second person point of view.

"H-Helena?" You asked. Oh great, (Y/N), what do you want? I'm too busy being pissed off here. "Helena, don't you think you're getting a bit worked up? This is a story after all, not everything is supposed to go your way." YES IT FUCKING IS. IM murdocs_cumslut AKA, A WRITER ON WATTPAD. EVERYONE ELSE ON WATTPAD HAS CONTROL OVER THEIR STORIES, WHY SHOULDN'T I HAVE ANY LESS POWER? 

"The thing is, you're going mad with power. Don't you think you can tone it down a bit and just get things back to your way?" You said. Silly (Y/N), only having power but not going mad with it isn't fun. And I'll be fucking damned if Squidward or Gerard kill Murdoc. That shit ain't happening. 

"I admit, I'm a bit glad Obama is dead, but do you have to go this way?" YES I DO. THEY'RE RUINING MY STORY, THEY'RE BUT LITTLE PUPPETS TO ME WHILE MY FINGERS CONTROL THEIR EVERY MOVEMENT.

"Alright that is IT!" Wait, what are you-

(Y/N)'s POV

(Y/N)'s POV

Finally, she's knocked out. I don't know how long Helena will stay like that, but the longer the better.

I can try to help this world get back to normal, but I don't know how to write that well. Oh well. I guess I'm God for now.

*COUGH COUGH* 

OH SHIT, HELENA'S GETTING BACK AWAKE, wait, WHAT IS SHE DOING??

"I got your picture, I'm comin' with you, dear Maria, count me in-" Helena managed to get out, before I hit a brick over her head. I don't wanna kill her, but I have to do something.

Alright let's try this.

Just then, Obama committed re-combustion, and Plankton, The Onceler, and Billy Fishkins recovered in the hospital.

I really hope that helped with Helena.

Shit, I have to get out before she wakes up again.

To be continued??????