Chapter 1

A/N: This is based on a Christmas movie starring Once Upon a Time in Wonderland's Emma Rigby called A Cinderella Christmas. But I decided to flip the genders as I clearly love having Robin in the Cinderella role.

I hope you enjoy it!

And happy birthday, Morgan! I hope you're having an amazing day and that this fanfic will add to it!

-Mac

"Another party down," Will Scarlett said, placing several cleaned trays and wire racks in the back of the van. "How many more until Christmas?"

"Too many if you ask me," John Little replied, carrying over some folding tables to pack away as well.

Robin Locksley chuckled as he followed behind them, carrying some of the decorations they had supplied for the party and placing them into the van. "Come on, guys. You complain now but not when I hand you your paychecks. This is our best time of the year, even ahead of the summer."

"That is true," John agreed. "Christmas season is even better than wedding season. But it's still so very tiring. I don't feel like I sleep until after the New Year."

"Same," Will replied. He glanced at Robin. "And I worry that you don't sleep at all."

Robin shrugged. "There's a lot to do but I manage to do it and get some sleep in the end."

"Good," John said. He then made a face. "I bet Keith sleeps like a baby."

Will frowned and put his hands on his hips. "Do I want to know where our so-called other boss is while we do this?"

"He sent me a text saying that he got a last-minute invite to another party and asked me to cover for him," Robin replied. "And so I did."

John shook his head. "You're too kind, mate. You let him walk all over you."

Robin sighed, knowing his friend had a point. But Will and John didn't get his family dynamic either. "Uncle Richard is so happy and proud that Keith and I are running it together. I can't crush him like that. Not after everything he's done for me. He's more than my uncle – he's been my only parent since mine died. He raised me. I owe him everything."

"We know that," Will said. "But do you really think your uncle will take it out on you if he learns that his son isn't a hard worker? Heck, that he isn't a worker at all? Or would he be impressed that you've essentially been running the company by yourself for the past two years?"

"I don't know," Robin admitted. "But I have decided that I want to ask my uncle for the company as a Christmas gift this year."

John let out a low whistle before clapping Robin on the back. "Going after you want. Congrats, man. Do you think he'll give it to you?"

"And do you think Keith will stand in your way?" Will asked.

"Yes," Robin said, pointing to John to indicate it was the answer to his question. He then pointed to Will. "I don't know. I hope not. I'm going to talk to him before I ask Uncle Richard for the company. I don't want to blindside Keith. My cousin may not be the best partner but he doesn't deserve that."

John shook his head. "You're a better person than me."

"You're a good person, John," Robin assured him. "You need to give yourself more credit."

"Well, I hope your uncle gives you the business and we don't have to worry about Keith anymore," Will said. "It's annoying not knowing if he's going to show up and then when he does, he often makes a mess and just gets in the way."