the magical village | pt. 1

A/N's POV

there once was a village, a magical village, named Encanto. in that village, there's a beautiful casita lived by magical people. there is Abuela Alma with her three children who's name is Pepa, Julieta, and Bruno. they have a magical powers. Pepa's gift is her mood affects the weather, when she gets angry the weather gets weird but when she's happy the weather is just normal. Julieta's gift is she can heal a sick or injured person with just one arepa. then Bruno's gift is he can see the future.

Julieta just got married with Agustín and they just got their first child and it's a girl. Abuela called the girl a golden child therefore the girl has a very beautiful and perfect face. Julieta named the child Isabela.

Pepa and Félix also just got married and after a few weeks they got their first child named Dolores. Dolores is a very pretty girl and she has a beautiful curly hair.

*/2 YEARS LATER/*

one family moved in the Encanto village because they can't find the nearest peaceful village. Perla is the mother of the family she have a husband named Hernando. they both have a kid, a female child. the child's name is Y/N. Y/N has a very beautiful hazel eyes and has a beautiful tan skin and soft hair. Y/N is a very shy girl and would not go out without her mom. Y/N is just a 3 years old kid.

a very beautiful peaceful day in the village, the 2 years old Isabela and Dolores was just playing in a small playground, their parents were just at the bench chatting. the 3 years old
Y/N joined in Dolores and Isabela. yes, Y/N is a very shy kid but Perla taught her kid to have confidence.

Perla sat on the bench with Julieta and Pepa. they started to have a good chat, thay talked about things in life etc. while their kids are playing in the playground. Dolores introduced herself first to Y/N. "hi, I'm Dolores, this is my cousin, Isabela", said Dolores. Isabela smiled a little bit. "hi, I'm Y/N" said the shy kid. the three kids get along together playing.

it's almost lunchtime, Julieta invited Perla to come over to their casita and have lunch. Perla happily accepted Julieta's invitation. Pepa, Julieta, and Perla called their kids and picked the kids gently. they got into the Madrigal's casita. "you may sit here" Pepa told to Perla with a smile. Perla sat and Julieta told them that she will just cook the food then they'll eat. few minutes later the food was cooked, Pepa called her husband and Agustin. Perla's husband, Hernando, is a business man, that's why she can't invite him over to eat. Hernando was in his business flight.

Abuela Alma came down from her room to eat. Perla stood up and introduced herself with a smile. Bruno came out of his room to eat also, obviously. the family Madrigal and Perla with her daughter gladly eat and chat.

they finished eating and Perla wanted to help to clean the dishes since she's a helpful person. "No, it's fine. I'll do this" said Julieta to Perla, "No, I insist. I want to help, it's a habit for mw to help in some house where i was invited to eat", "oh, okay we can just both clean this dishes, im just gonna bring my daughter in her room" said Julieta to Perla, Perla nodded.

Isabela is little bit tired and sleepy so as Y/N and Dolores. Julieta bring Isabela and Y/N into her room so that the kids can take a rest from playing, Pepa did the same to her daughter.

*/FEW HOURS LATER/*

"Julieta, may I know where my daughter is please we are gonna go home right now it's getting late. also, thank you for the lunch" Perla told Julieta. "oh, is that so? well, Y/N is in my room with Isabela sleeping. come with me, I'm gonna bring you there". Perla followed Julieta, Perla picked the sleeping Y/N gently and bid her goodbye to Julieta and Pepa.

-THE NEXT DAY-

"mom, i wanna go to Isabela's, i wanna go play with Dolores and Isabela. may you please bring me there? please please please?" Y/N pouted to her mom. the kid looks so cute. "okay okay, I'll bring you there after we eat our lunch, okay? i love you, Y/N" Perla told her child, "i love you too mama" tge kid responded with love and she hugged her mom.

they finished their lunch and Y/N dressed herself, she's a bit responsible already at a young age. Perla took Y/N to the Madrigal's and told Julieta that Y/N wanted to play with Isabela and Dolores, Julieta said okay and she bring Y/N to Isabela's room. Isabela amd Dolores came to Y/N.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-hey this is my first time making a story in here but i hope you like it 😊 xxx

i apologize abt the Y/N thing, it just confuses me to write the "h/c" or "e/c" like that.