sorrow | pt. 6

Y/N's POV

I didn't realize it's the next day I woke up, maybe I'm just really tired and exhausted from being in a coma. but anyways why is Isabela calling my name? this is the first time she mentioned my name when she was sleep talking.

but anyways, I woke up earlier than Isabela. I don't want to disturb her sleep so I went downstairs and told Tia Julieta that I will go back home and check out on my mom. Tia nodded and I headed home.

I went home and called mom, "mom? mamá, I'm home I-", before I could continue what I'm about to say, I burst out in tears. I saw my mom lying down on the floor with a pale skin. I checked her pulse, it beats slowly, like slow slow. I cried out for help, some people came and carried mom trying to bring to Tia Julieta. when my mom has brought in the Madrigals, it's too late. mom is already dead on arrival. I didn't know what happened to her, if she have sickness, then why she didn't tell me about it. she is so selfless, mom why.

Isabela's POV

I woke up prolly like 10 in the morning, then I heard a girl crying in my room. it's Y/N.

"hey, what's wrong? tell me", I said. "my mom...", she said while she's sobbing. "what about it?", I asked, "she's already dead", she said as her crying got just a little bit louder. I comforted her by hugging her.

Tia Perla, why did you leave Y/N too early? it's hard for me when she's sad. I brought Y/N to my bed and let her sleep since she's hurt and tired. few minutes later, Y/N is already asleep. I went downstairs and talked to mom about what happened to Tia Perla.

"mom, what happened to Tia Perla? why did she die?", I asked in sadness. "I don't know, mi vida. also, we shouldn't talk about things like that, it's kind of showing a disrespect, okay?", mom replied and I shook my head. I took some coffee and some little food, therefore I don't eat too much. I brought my food and coffee to my room to eat, and I also want to look after Y/N. I'm worried of her.

after I finished eating, Y/N is still sleeping and I went down to the kitchen to clean my dishes. after washing my dishes, I asked my mom, "mom, is it okay if Y/N could stay and live here? she may be lonely in her house", I asked, "it's okay to me, but ask her if it would okay if Y/N stays and live here", mamá said and I smiled a little.

I went back to my room and Y/N is already awake and she seems like staring at the floor. I went to her and hugged her, "it hurts me when I see you're suffering, you just woke up from a coma then another bad thing happened. I think maybe you could stay and live here if you want", I told her. she hugged me as she cry. "why is this happening to me? what did I do wrong? why?", she cried out. I embraced her and rubbed her arm. I feel very bad seeing my best friend like this.

Y/N's POV

I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself, but still I feel sorrow in my heart. I agreed to Isa's offer to stay and live here so I could forget the bad things just happened to me.

Tio Félix and Luisa helped me to take my stuff from my old house, Isabela wanted to help too but I told her to stay in the casita and get ready for her date with Mariano. when I entered the old house, a tear rolled from my eyes. I miss mom and papa, ever since my papa flew to his business flight he never came back. I wonder where he could've been, I miss him.

After we take my stuff, I closed the door and moved on.

As I got back in the casita, I saw Isabela on her bed crouching and sobbing. "hey girl, what going on? what happened to your date with that guy?", I asked her.

"it's nothing I just don't want to bring up about that problem. I'm just happy that you're back", she said and smiled. I really feel that it has to be with Mariano, everytime Abuela mentions Mariano, Isabela hyperventilates and always doing a smile that's forced to do.

Isabela's POV

Y/N is hugging and comforting me while I'm crying like a baby. I don't want to let her know yet about my feelings for her and how I hate Mariano, I might lose our friendship, I think.

Tia Pepa went in to tell that food is ready for dinner. Y/N stand up first and waiting for me to get up. so I get up and walked with her to the dining table.

"Isabela, how's your date we Mariano Guzman? I bet you two have kissed", Abuela sarcastically said and I let out a forced chuckle then everyone laughed a little. "It was fine and we didn't kiss, we're just talking about life and things we like", I lied. we finished eating, and Y/N and I were charged of cleaning dishes.

once Y/N and I washing the dishes, we both went back to my room, basically I wanted to called it 'our room' because she's already living we us now. anyways, Y/N went in to the bathroom to change clothes and I also went in too to brush my teeth and clean my face, my bathroom has a room for a shower obviously. after she changed, I went into the shower and and Y/N brushed her teeth and cleaned her face. as I'm taking off my dress, Y/N suddenly opened the door and immediately shut the door, thankfully I haven't took off my dress yet. "oh I'm sorry Isa I just forgot my glasses, I'm really sorry" she apologizes, "no, it's fine I'm haven't even taken off my dress, so it's fine", I said chuckling.

Y/N wears glasses because she was born with an eye problem, it's genetic. doctors found out when she was just an eight months old.

we both went out of the bathroom and went straight to bed. well I'm not straight. Y/N brought her favorite book titled "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian", she read it because it's always what she does before she go to sleep. I tried to read it with her, I laid my head on her shoulders but I suddenly fell asleep.

Y/N's POV

aww, this pretty flower just fell asleep on my shoulder. I let her sleep on my shoulder while I read my favorite book. after a few minutes, I got tired and put my book and glasses onto the side table. I carefully laid Isa's head on the pillow. and as I lie down, she moved and cuddled in my arms. she's so cute I love her. I wish I could help her with her problems, I know she has.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I bet this is long enough lol, i hope you're enjoying reading my first ever story:)